Thread: Does your Aran lag?

Default Does your Aran lag?

Does your Aran lag no matter where and when? Mine lags almost anywhere in the mapleworld and almost at anytime. My Wind Archer and Cleric do not lag, even if they are in the same map same channel. When I log into my Aran, for the first 5 seconds it's fine, and then you can't attack, use portals nor use any items.

Sounds like a coincidence to me. But I may not be sure, too many variables at play to determine the cause.
    by Cryopon

^That's what I thought at first, but this has been going on for 3 days. For example my Aran would be at Channel 11 Ellinia, lag. Log off, log onto Cleric Channel 11 Ellinia, no worries. Done the same test at various places with/without monsters and various times and same result, Aran lag, other characters don't. I am in New Zealand, don't know if this is going to matter or not.

Yes, for the past week. Im fine for 10 secs, then everyone except me freezes, same as the monsters. Then, I cant attack or go in portals.

No, it doesn't matter where you are, cause im in Canada and im having issues.
    I have a Kino, I'm mostly in Channel 1 Windia in Henesys, sometimes in Monster Carnival 1 and Nett's Pyramid.

Im on often, don't kill me with messages...