Page 27 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your random non-maple in-game screenshots

stop trying

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    That is, if you prefer western graphic women.
    More realistic women.

Also games that involve physically harming others (be they other humans, aliens, monsters, robots, synthetics, or something else that you can kill, destroy, mangle, knock out, turn into a flopping ragdoll) is the majority of gaming. This is especially true for the mainstream gaming industry. Simple examples are at Halo, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Final Fantasy, Skyrim, Super Smash Bros., they all involve defeating something or someone. There are of course the exception to the rule. The Sims, Animal Crossing, and the many stupidly popular facebook games out there that play a more casual role because they were made to appeal to a more casual audience. I'm not sure on the Eastern gaming industry besides what Nintendo throws out from under their hats, but I don't know if a game like Persona 4 fits under the objective to defeat something or someone or if it fits under casual. Either way it is easy to market violence which is why most games do it. Even MapleStory is mostly involving killing something to gain something (kill monsters to gain EXP, money and rare items). It is a violent game even if it is light-hearted compared to other games. If you want a truly brutal game there are plenty others out there. Besides that it is incredibly difficult to make a main game hit the market that isn't something that involves physical violence. Fighting is easier to market.
    Last edited by Omar Ranger; 13th March 2012 at 10:13 AM.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Fun fun fun.
    I'm Retired.

I don't know why the hell cakes grow on trees. I figured out a good way to earn money, without playing games/visiting friends sell the stuff that grows on your trees. That way I don't need to waste money buying food =D

new minecraft 256 height limit

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

My Skyrim with a few .ini tweaks, the High Res texture pack from Bethesda, and a lens flare mod I downloaded off the nexus.

Opinions? (Yes, Omar, I still get 60fps)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
    Spoiler!

My Skyrim with a few .ini tweaks, the High Res texture pack from Bethesda, and a lens flare mod I downloaded off the nexus.

Opinions? (Yes, Omar, I still get 60fps)
    Nice. And I wasn't gonna ask about the FPS since you and I have the same graphics card.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Continued modding my GTA IV since I got my new video card. Do you guys like how it looks? (Ignore the blurry texture in the first picture, it's because I'm super zoomed on it with the camera angle.)

Opinions?

stop trying

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
    Continued modding my GTA IV since I got my new video card. Do you guys like how it looks? (Ignore the blurry texture in the first picture, it's because I'm super zoomed on it with the camera angle.)

Opinions?
    Looks pretty boss dude. Is that hi-rez texture mod thingy that makes everything awesome?

Here's me playing Nethack in HD with 100fps+.