Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Neothesis

Default Neothesis

Several things wrong here:
    1. When did he become a mod? How did no one see that he would be a douche mod who edits posts that have anything negative towards him? He's been a little kid in terms of accepting criticism from the moment he joined.

2. Orange text. Really. I dont' mind if you orange your entire text at once, but no, it's color tags for every goddamn paragraph. But you know what? It doesn't matter, because:

3. This post will be edited, and will be changed to orange text. Know why? Because "neo" is a dumbass who tries to defend the sinking boat known as Shadowers in gMS just because he is one. Not only that, it appears his idiocy spreads out to the rest of his life, as he abuses his post editing powers who cries like a baby every time someone tell him to shut up. I don't care if he stopped because he's out of his "OMGOMGIMAMOD phase". I don't remember Rook having a phase like that, except that one time when he removed the chat thread as an April Fool's joke, which was waaaay after he was mod'ed

Christ man, get a ****ing life, and stop using orange text.
    Neo for first mod to get powers stripped please.
    Last edited by emailbox; 8th July 2010 at 04:48 AM.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    Several things wrong here:
    1. When did he become a mod? How did no one see that he would be a douche mod who edits posts that have anything negative towards him? He's been a little kid in terms of accepting criticism from the moment he joined.

2. Orange text. Really. I dont' mind if you orange your entire text at once, but no, it's color tags for every goddamn paragraph. But you know what? It doesn't matter, because:

3. This post will be edited, and will be changed to orange text. Know why? Because "neo" is a dumbass who tries to defend the sinking boat known as Shadowers in gMS just because he is one. Not only that, it appears his idiocy spreads out to the rest of his life, as he abuses his post editing passwords who cries like a baby every time someone tell him to shut up. I don't care if he stopped because he's out of his "OMGOMGIMAMOD phase". I don't remember Rook having a phase like that, except that one time when he removed the chat thread as an April Fool's joke.

Christ man, get a ****ing life and stop editing posts that don't need editing.
    Neo for first mod to get powers stripped please.
    1) He became mod like, June 29th. Well, I don't think he's edited any of my posts, but did Neo edit any of your posts? I only saw that he edited like, two persons or so.
    2) Does the orange annoy you that much?
    3) I can't comment on this.

Wouldn't this just have worked out as well as a PM or visitor message?
    by Cryopon

is he a full mod? like rook?
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    This thread quickly turned into who all wants to sex up Merciless.

Yeah, he's a full mod like rook

http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/showgroups.php

He's apparently a "Super Mod", not a very creative title
    by Cryopon

Yes.

I don't mind Neo being a mod. I for one believe that he hasn't actually done anything.

I guess Saigo/Cloud3z wanted him to be on the team, so for whatever reason, he is on the mod team now.

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    1) He became mod like, June 29th. Well, I don't think he's edited any of my posts, but did Neo edit any of your posts? I only saw that he edited like, two persons or so.
    2) Does the orange annoy you that much?
    3) I can't comment on this.

Wouldn't this just have worked out as well as a PM or visitor message?
    Well I checked who's posts he'd edited, and they were pretty stupid edits. That's not the point though. The point is that I seriously doubt his modding abilities as well as his maturity from his previous (and afterwards) posts. I was under the impression that mods were supposed to be people with a certain level of maturity that could judge FAIRLY whether or not someone is infracting. Not take things personally and show partiality to some.

and yes the orange pisses me off, but that's also irrelevant.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Can you explain number one more clearly? I don't understand what you're talking about. Also Jed was stripped of mod powers, so Neo wouldn't be the first even if that happened.

But wasn't this Jed guy stripped of it because of inactivity?
    by Cryopon

Yes, but he also deserved to die a painful death for being a complete moron.

Was he worst than Ulyana?
    by Cryopon