Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Neothisis

Raisinbran is going to come in and ban us if we don't grow up guys.

Guys, we're in some deep water here.
    by Cryopon

for a second i thought neo unlocked the thread i'd made about him... then "oh nvm,the name is spelled right"

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    for a second i thought neo unlocked the thread i'd made about him... then "oh nvm,the name is spelled right"
    I didn't even notice that
    by Cryopon

Here Neo, you liar. It was you. "Where did it say I did it?" What, are you trying to cover up your butt?

lol No, I knew it would have my name as the sender, I was just messing around. xD
    Anyways, it's a warning, stfu and deal with it.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
    Here Neo, you liar. It was you. "Where did it say I did it?" What, are you trying to cover up your butt?
    I'm sorry, but that one line just made me burst out laughing...and I really don't know why.

Spoiler!

Banned

ouneo. You did a great deed for all of us.

I cover my butt everyday. Otherwise i'd get fired.
    Wyatt, as an fyi if you have issue with moderatorial (is that a word?) decisions you have every right to bring them up to admins. But it isn't really relevant to a hotsands thread as this is a dispute over perceived acceptability of certain types of posts on the forum.

That said it was a warning. Without points i believe. And has no bearing on your account in any manner, other than to let you know that you were out of bounds.

All your post needed was some helpful information to the OP regarding the topic at hand and it wouldn't have been warn-worthy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    I'm sorry, but that one line just made me burst out laughing...and I really don't know why.
    I'm sorry, but but your whole post just made me burst out laughing...and I really don't know why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wigum View Post
    I cover my butt everyday. Otherwise i'd get fired.
    Wyatt, as an fyi if you have issue with moderatorial (is that a word?) decisions you have every right to bring them up to admins. But it isn't really relevant to a hotsands thread as this is a dispute over perceived acceptability of certain types of posts on the forum.

That said it was a warning. Without points i believe. And has no bearing on your account in any manner, other than to let you know that you were out of bounds.

All your post needed was some helpful information to the OP regarding the topic at hand and it wouldn't have been warn-worthy.
    I love you
    by Cryopon

I got a BS warning in the past.

This is a BS warning. Wyatt didn't deserve this. Seriously. Honestly, I believe Wyatt was saying what we were all thinking when we got that golden ticket.

I don't have a problem with Neo as a mod, but jeez, warn for serious things.

So basically I disagree with what Wigum said about warn-worthiness and stuff.

One thing I did notice however was that Wigum said it was a warning without points. Look at it this way, Wyatt: at least you didn't get points for something stupid like I did. Damn you to Hell, Jed. Damn you to Hell!

Every time I post sentences on different lines, I feel like that one troll we had years ago.