Thread: STRless Gunslinger HELP

Default STRless Gunslinger HELP

Ok so I have a level 40 gunslinger? what should my STR be to make is a STRless gunslinger. I have many freinds who give me TONS of money so dont worry about the funding. I also have NX to buy ATT workgloves and what not.

So yea? my str should be how much?

Honestly, there is no point in going STRless slinger, its like bowman, you pick a str and stick with it, its almost pointless to go strless is basically what I'm saying.

Strless would mean 4 base. However scrolling for Str is incredibly expensive, So I would go for about 35-40 Base to start, then work your way from there.

You can go low-STR on a bowman because your clothes don't require STR to equip after level 40 or so, but Pirates require their level in STR/DEX. I recommend you cap it around 60-70, depending on what weapon you want and your funding.
    There's not much of a damage sacrifice by adding 50+ points into STR rather than DEX, tbh. Slingers are more based on their W.ATT and skill damage multipliers.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

There's no way to know what to cap your str at this early. For now, keep it high enough to equip your next gun, but begin to slow when you reach 60 base. I'm not sure what you're asking in the 2nd sentence. If you want to be STRless (which is fine until 70 or so), then keep it at 4 base. If you want to go low-str, just upgrade enough to wear your gun, but NOT your lvl's armor. Wearing lower armor allows you to use that armor's str in equipping your gun. For example:

Overall A: requires 50 Str, gives 10 Str.
    Overall B: requires 60 Str, gives 15 Str.
    Gun: Requires 60 Str.
    If you have 50 base Str, you can wear Overall A. Since it gives +10 Str, you can equip the Gun with that overall. Overall B might look better, but it requires 10 more Str to wear, so the extra Str it gives is put to waste.

Obviously, this is just an example, but use it in determining what type of gear to wear. Your TOTAL str needs to be enough to wear your gun, just remember that.

Spoiler!