Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have some ideas for the future

StormBreaker

Quote Originally Posted by blub212212 View Post
    its level 40 for mu lung dojo
    ...Since when? Don't you mean PyPQ?

Chaos scrolls are nearly impossible to get now, even if you were on like 4x drop, they would never drop. I speak from experience. Don't waste time on that.
    What happened in one month? Why are they nearly impossible to get?

Banned

When I was hunting for them I was hunting for a long time, probably 2 weeks, and they didn't drop. I was even on 4x drop at some point and they still didn't drop. That's why they are nearly impossible to get. That's also why it's a waste of time for him to hunt for one.

StormBreaker

So you are basing this only on experience and no facts? If so, I'll have you know that both times I hunted for chaos scrolls I got them. The first time maybe in a bit more than a week, the second one in a few days. I got the second one about 2 months ago. I was sometimes on 2x drop, sometimes on 1x.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by StormBreaker View Post
    So you are basing this only on experience and no facts? If so, I'll have you know that both times I hunted for chaos scrolls I got them. The first time maybe in a bit more than a week, the second one in a few days. I got the second one about 2 months ago. I was sometimes on 2x drop, sometimes on 1x.
    I'm not basing it on anything I was just saying that I was hunting for a long time and never got it. I don't know how many you got and how easy it was for you to get it and I don't care either. Maybe the drop rate was raised since the last time I played MS though so now it's easier to get them, which is how you probably got them both times.

4x Drop doesn't guarantee that you're going to get a Chaos Scroll.
    The chance to get them might be 0.000001%, and 4x would only bring that up to a 0.000004%
    And for the record, I got 2 Chaos Scrolls while YOU were still playing, and that too on 1x.

Thanks for all the help, now I'm lvl 37. Besides CPQ, what's a good way to level? CPQ is kind of a pain in the ass, it's usually really badly organized :S

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
    Chaos scrolls are nearly impossible to get now, even if you were on like 4x drop, they would never drop. I speak from experience. Don't waste time on that.
    *cough* Pypq does it pretty often.

StormBreaker

Quote Originally Posted by Falkner View Post
    *cough* Pypq does it pretty often.
    I Googled something about Chaos Scrolls once and I found a hacker forum. Many of them couldn't get it from PyPQ.