Thread: Dexless pirate

Beginner

Icon1 Dexless pirate

Hey, I will probably get flamed cuz I am making a new thread but w/e, I need some answers that arent exactly clear to me.

I decided to start lvling a pirate, knuckle one :) And I am going for the low dex type, from what I understand I dont need to add a whole lot of dex right now since maple knuckles are out, but when I get a bit higher I should start adding my end game dex.

Please tell me a bit about dexless brawlers(?). From what I understand, they arent exactly like f.e dexless sins, oh w/e im babbling to much please help meeee olol

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

As a dexless brawler, either all your equips must be scrolled for dex, or you're not going to have a very good endgame weapon.

Ideally, your end-game weapon would either be a 100 attack White Fangz or King Cent.
    If you can't get enough dex for those weapons (through sauna robe, shoes, earrings, helm, cape, rings, belt, and face accessory), you're stuck with the Golden Maple Claw, with a base attack of 60.
    Never get a DEX glove though, unless it means the difference between the knuckle you want and the knuckle below it.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

If I had planned my Bucc better, I would easily have made 20 base, 120 total dex. Dex is very easy to scroll for, while Str and Attack are difficult. Right now, I am stuck at 53 base dex, and am forced to use a Str overall and Att shoe (much more expensive). For now, continue dexless. You won't have any problems until at least 80. Once there, determine your realistic end-game equips.

Spoiler!

Beginner

Alrite, thanks alot for the answers :D