Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bulmabriefs 2.0

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Default Bulmabriefs 2.0

This is harsh, but he/she(?) is the dumbest "active" forum member. The thing is, he isn't simply ignorant, he CHOOSES to ignore most logic. Also, he is the creator of the infamous "Hp lukless bloodpriest" guide, so he isn't all evil. That still provides me with laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
    Anyone actually know what it entails? I smell hype.

The only thing they said about Big Bang for certain is that it would facilitate changes on the fly, possibly making it easy for quick bug fixes. They didn't actually say that anything in the way of updates would come to you the user. As such, it will probably make it so updates don't take so long or logoff the use of MS. But in the meantime, since it is a redesign of Maplestory, it will likely take 48 hours or more and/or require a reinstall of MS.

http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/i...ine=1282849744

That is so cool, nanop!

Actually, I scrapped both. I have MG now at max and magic claw ( at great NX cost). I just don't ever use MG, short of things that can kill my in one hit, or times when I need a few seconds, like casting HS in himes.

Correct, emailbox, nvm. I'm having fun with my build, but it's not what you'd call serious or, ummm sane. But hey, at least I have HS. I can imagine some people trying to go HS-less, so they'd be able to max Doom.

That is (quite shockingly, I'm sure) weirder than most of the ideas I've got. If you change your mind later, you can't SP reset. Like I did with MA to MG. And EB to Claw. And I'm probably needing a whole bunch of other things coming up (I have maxed Holy Arrow for instance, and HS is only at 10 right now).
    http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/t...w-does-HS-work

I never understood the whole "LUK lowers % loss on classes." My priest (then a cleric) was at roughly 60 luk when I decided to go lukless. I did so to HP wash, and some INT wash. When I was at 60 though, I still ended up losing more than 8% exp (usually 10%), and even with the good gear my damage was much worse than it is now as a high hp mage, mainly because I was splitting 3 ways in distribution. My max damage was in the triple digits in the late 50s. I was able to equip everything, but still, I died with nearly all the % lost? ANyone know how high luk needs to be to actually have only 1% lost?

Oh ok. MS TELLS you that you can lose 1%, but I suspect like many of its patch endtimes, that's a lie.

%damage is always helpful. It's just a matter of when. You can always get damage stuff, but defensive skills are rarer. Oh, it has a cooldown? Still Shield, but it's closer.
    I could go on...Virtually every post this person makes is beyond stupid.

Bulmabriefs, you are absolutely terrible. It would be one thing if you were simply bad at the game, but you are bad and refuse any help. If you are anything like this in real life, holy crap....
    You will never accomplish anything ever.

Spoiler!

I should venture into the MS section more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    I could go on...Virtually every post this person makes is beyond stupid.

Bulmabriefs, you are absolutely terrible. It would be one thing if you were simply bad at the game, but you are bad and refuse any help. If you are anything like this in real life, holy crap....
    You will never accomplish anything ever.
    Gunna have to agree with you there xD He/she (Im assuming she but you never know) is an extremely difficult person, but she also has quite an interesting way of doing things. Not a lot of them are the GREATEST of ideas, but unique nontheless.

The God of Destruction! Masked King's Avatar

*snicker*

Big bang changes everting YOO FOOL!

Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144

That is (quite shockingly, I'm sure) weirder than most of the ideas I've got. If you change your mind later, you can't SP reset. Like I did with MA to MG. And EB to Claw. And I'm probably needing a whole bunch of other things coming up (I have maxed Holy Arrow for instance, and HS is only at 10 right now).
    You get 3 SP resets in case you **** up you idiot. Do some damned research.

Simply put, the way we examine the game > Bulma's studies. Pure fact.
    I'm Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Masked King View Post
    You get 3 SP resets in case you **** up you idiot. Do some damned research.
    :|
    Someone's passionate.

The God of Destruction! Masked King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    :|
    Someone's passionate.
    Basicall I got this from bulmas posts:
    "Big bang sux yo just some dumb changes and all joo SP gets ass fawked :D also luk is dom plz buff so i lose less exp plox"

HP cleric plis.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

Who cares?

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Obviously quite a few people....

He/She writes stuff about his/her build in almost every post. Do I get HS? I'm an HP lukless blood priest. MP eater is good for an HP lukless blood priest. I had luk but now I don't because I'm an hp lukless blood priest. He/She just posts randomly without really thinking anything through.

Spoiler!