Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamikaze

Icon8 Kamikaze

The name is Kamikaze AKA Zodiax.

halp
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
    Wow dae... that looks like a big waste of time.
    Whoever calls me a waste of time can take their opinion and shove it.
    but you just called someone a waste of time
    --------------------------
    Also, since it is known that Kamikaze is Zodiax, I decided to search through his older posts to see who he really is because every time people say he's Zodiax I have no idea what that is.

After searching through his old posts and comparing his past personality with the present...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiax View Post
    *mwahahaha... deleting the guild page was a great idea... this will show them*
    I can conclude that Kamikaze AKA Zodiax just stays around because he wants to feel noticed. As for his personality it would appear as if being called anything close to "nothing" is a huge insult.

As you can see back in 2009, he quit Maplestory in the Bera guild. He gave his equips to everyone and when he decided to drop by and say hi, nobody bothered to reply to him over the course of a few days. That is an instance of where Kamikaze was treated like "nothing" and retaliated. Now we come back to 2010. Kamikaze called Dae's story "a waste of time". A waste of time is equivalent to "nothing" because if it is a waste it is worth nothing. Now, when I called Kamikaze "nothing" (a waste of time), he retaliates with the quote seen above.

In addition to that, it can be observed that Kamikaze's feelings are really thin. He can type insults to other members, but when anyone replies back (usually as a jest laced with an insult), he gets all defensive and takes it personally.

As for this:
    Please don't call me Zodiax, I am not him. I'm his friend.
    You have said that you are Zodiax. What are you trying to cover?

I believe a lot of people are trying very hard to not call you stupid or anything because calling a moron a moron makes them all high blood pressured, but there has to be a person to break the ice.

Kamikaze AKA Zodiax, you're an idiot. Your arguments are laced with holes. You see the world from a one dimensional view. Whatever is in front of you, you react to it and move on with life. IE: These members are ignoring me I will retaliate (because I have nothing to do :<, why in the world do you need 2 monitors all I need is one so everyone only needs one cannot imagine why anyone would need 2)

So Kamikaze, what are you going to do now? Are you going to say that I know nothing of you? Are you going to call me a waste of time or an idiot? Or are you going to try to go against my reasoning and make it so that it seems I am wrong and try to answer nicely?

That is all.
    Last edited by ClericLordLeo; 17th July 2010 at 10:51 PM.

Banned

Ugh, this crap again?

And yeah, I don't see much of what kamikaze contributes.

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Honestly, he takes every little thing as a personal insult.
    Also whenever anyone says anything bad about him, he automatically thinks it's because of the Bera Guild incident (even thought EVERYONE has agreed that they don't care anymore, and that they just want to forget Zodiax)

Well it's not. Zodiax is just a stupid person.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

kamikaze is to me just one of the people that I can ignore because he brings nothing to the virtual table.
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    This thread quickly turned into who all wants to sex up Merciless.

stop trying

Portal is still not a bad game, damn it! :<

PORTAL IS GREAT

seriously, play portal all the way through
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    This thread quickly turned into who all wants to sex up Merciless.

StormBreaker

Kamikaze sucks but if the thing about the equips is true then I suppose he has a reason to be angry.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBreaker View Post
    Kamikaze sucks but if the thing about the equips is true then I suppose he has a reason to be angry.
    He said he was quitting for Private Servers, and we all told him not to do it a bunch of times, but he didn't listen to us.
    So one day, he just came on, gave his money and equips away, and deleted his 8x Chief Bandit. No one asked for anything, he just gave it to them.
    Then he came back, some trouble ensued, I forget what it was all about, then in the end, he deleted the HS Bera guild page, because he was supposed to update it when he was still playing.
    Other stuff ensued later, basically more of his pathetic attention seeking.

StormBreaker

Quote Originally Posted by Neothisis View Post
    He said he was quitting for Private Servers, and we all told him not to do it a bunch of times, but he didn't listen to us.
    So one day, he just came on, gave his money and equips away, and deleted his 8x Chief Bandit. No one asked for anything, he just gave it to them.
    Then he came back, some trouble ensued, I forget what it was all about, then in the end, he deleted the HS Bera guild page, because he was supposed to update it when he was still playing.
    Other stuff ensued later, basically more of his pathetic attention seeking.
    lol wat a moderfaker

I'm alright with Kamikaze. The guy does take things personally, but that's not a big deal if you respond with reason rather than the latter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falkner View Post
    Ugh, this crap again?

And yeah, I don't see much of what kamikaze contributes.
    Irony
    How quick a person can bounce back.