Thread: Marauder help?

Default Marauder help?

Alright... so i just turned into a Marauder. Yay me! Anyways... I was wondering if anyone can give me a good skill build seeing as how I can't really find one. Also... does transform only give you the ability to use certain moves and give a small amount of def? Or does it actually increase damage a little bit? Please let me know :). Thank you

For me, personally, I went:
    70 ~ 71: Level 4 Energy Charge
    72 ~ 79: Level 21 Energy Blast
    80 ~ 87: Max Stun Mastery, 1 Energy Drain
    Then after that, I just maxed out Energy Charge, then Blast, then Drain, then Transform. In that order.
    I don't find Shockwave very useful, as it would be replaced in 4th job.
    At around 89, this build'll help you Gallopera with a party, since you can use your drain to recover the horrendous damage that Gallos inflict.
    But that's just what I did. XD
    Hope I helped a little.
    PM me online if you need any additional help.

Drake

That's not really a good idea. Before maxing Stun Mastery, it's more advised to get Energy Charge to a higher level so you can utilize Blast.
    Spoiler!

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Yea, usually people hold off on anything other than Energy Charge until it's at a level where charging it takes around 10 or less hits.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Well, blast now stuns enemies, so I would assume throwing in some Stun Mastery would be a good thing, but not until Blast is maxed. Maybe upgrade EC and SM together? I also did Transform+21 Shockwave before drain because most of my training was mobbing skelegons/himes. I rarely used drain unless I partied at Newties with some of my friends.

Spoiler!