Thread: 50 luk cleric - messed up?

Icon4 50 luk cleric - messed up?

I recently realized about 50 levels too late that I should have made my cleric lukless T__T So I'm lvl 51 atm and have a capped luk of 50. I'm just seeking some help as to if I should leave the 50 luk or use a ****load of nx to reset it :( Would it be better to use this extra luk to wield luk staves later on in the game such as doomsday or does the elemental wands make up for all of that. sorry for being a noob :( but I'd really appreciate some pointers, thanks :)

http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/t...Big-Bang-Patch
    Reset, and you'll regret it forever
    I think
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

You're not boned/screwed/any form of those, when big bang comes luk will affect accuracy, not a lot but enough to put a few points into it.

Quote Originally Posted by 00001267 View Post
    I recently realized about 50 levels too late that I should have made my cleric lukless T__T So I'm lvl 51 atm and have a capped luk of 50. I'm just seeking some help as to if I should leave the 50 luk or use a ****load of nx to reset it :( Would it be better to use this extra luk to wield luk staves later on in the game such as doomsday or does the elemental wands make up for all of that. sorry for being a noob :( but I'd really appreciate some pointers, thanks :)
    Luck Is important, Luckless is amazing, sure, but you can get away with using as much Base luck as you want. You're a cleric, your damage is irrelevant forever so the damage boost is pretty moot, The extra MP is helpful, but still not worth it to reset at level 50.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by White Mage Abyss View Post
    Luck Is important, Luckless is amazing, sure, but you can get away with using as much Base luck as you want. You're a cleric, your damage is irrelevant forever so the damage boost is pretty moot, The extra MP is helpful, but still not worth it to reset at level 50.
    Exactly.
    Just cap your luk soon (less than 80 base) and work from there. If you manage to get an Egged HTP (one of the best pieces of gear a bishop can get), you'll be better off low-luk anyway.

Spoiler!