Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 282

Thread: Khaini: HiddenStreet Guild *Official*

  1. #261
    Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Some place
    Posts
    2,107

    Default

    Double posting for great justice. I'm switching to second shift at work starting next week so I'll be on during the day instead of the night (except weekends maybe). Anyway, got on for a little and leveled. Anyone else still alive?






    .......

  2. #262
    Mushmom
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    California,USA
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    sorry for the inactivity recently.. my laptops AC adapter broke and had to wait 4 days for a new one
    Current Levels:
    69,36,42,34,33,47,40,42,38,70,31,42,60,48,50,31,36

  3. #263
    S> Alcaster's Crap holywt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burnaby B.C.
    Posts
    1,739

    Default

    3 minutes until Hot Times 3. :D

    Edit: Useless SP reset and crappy fame letter. Sigh.
    Last edited by holywt; 23rd January 2011 at 06:13 AM.

    ^Click!^

    Eh What the hell.
    [x] 2nd Job [x] 3rd Job [ ] 4th Job [x] 100k [x] 1 mil
    [x] 5 mil [x] 10 mil [ ] ZRun

  4. #264
    Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Some place
    Posts
    2,107

    Default

    At least you got something. I was on my NL and couldn't complete the quest. Oh well.






    .......

  5. #265
    Aisu #2100 White Mage Abyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fun City.
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    I'll be on today, Probably making a mechanic at some point.

  6. #266
    S> Alcaster's Crap holywt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burnaby B.C.
    Posts
    1,739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
    At least you got something. I was on my NL and couldn't complete the quest. Oh well.






    .......
    Oh jeez! I messaged you! On one of my many anonymous level 4x chars. :P

    And it wasn't even a fame letter. It was a "chain-mail" sent by Gaga. Worst of all? He was "kidding" at the end. And I thought I HAD to send it to 7 people in 10 minutes...

    ^Click!^

    Eh What the hell.
    [x] 2nd Job [x] 3rd Job [ ] 4th Job [x] 100k [x] 1 mil
    [x] 5 mil [x] 10 mil [ ] ZRun

  7. #267
    Aisu #2100 White Mage Abyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fun City.
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    So it's been a little while and my mech is already 41, talk about broken.
    Also. I sent buddy requests out on my mech, I'm sorry I can only play rarely, but when I can play, I'm usually on for a very long time.

    Mech name is DrSteempunk.
    Last edited by White Mage Abyss; 23rd January 2011 at 04:58 PM.

  8. #268
    Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Some place
    Posts
    2,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holywt View Post
    Oh jeez! I messaged you! On one of my many anonymous level 4x chars. :P

    And it wasn't even a fame letter. It was a "chain-mail" sent by Gaga. Worst of all? He was "kidding" at the end. And I thought I HAD to send it to 7 people in 10 minutes...
    Well I was semi/mostly afk around the minute of hot time. And the letter thing is hilarious.

    Quote Originally Posted by White Mage Abyss View Post
    So it's been a little while and my mech is already 41, talk about broken.
    Also. I sent buddy requests out on my mech, I'm sorry I can only play rarely, but when I can play, I'm usually on for a very long time.

    Mech name is DrSteempunk.
    Nice name.






    .......

  9. #269
    S> Alcaster's Crap holywt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burnaby B.C.
    Posts
    1,739

    Default

    Hello, anyone here? *Echo*

    ^Click!^

    Eh What the hell.
    [x] 2nd Job [x] 3rd Job [ ] 4th Job [x] 100k [x] 1 mil
    [x] 5 mil [x] 10 mil [ ] ZRun

  10. #270
    Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Some place
    Posts
    2,107

    Default

    I've been really busy lately. I've been on a few times for short bursts but I don't usually have time to play.






    .......

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •