Thread: Level 99+ training areas

Default Level 99+ training areas

I was wondering where to go. Elite's guild is good but it doesn't offer much to the higher levels and need a little updating. Typhoons are starting to slow down in the exp front so I'm in Ludi doing the repeatable quest for 63k exp. I'd prefer not to go to that nest place as well, since I'm poor enough as it is. Thanks in advance for any help ^_^
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Join a Jr. Newtie party.

I've been training on the Upper Ascent in CWK area. It's haven for long ranged shooters.
    I'm Retired.

I could do that but the thought of being in the same map for ages and spamming, losing pots when poor, isn't that great to me =P

Back at Typhoons for now as well. I've seen people there lv 105+ so that's worrying. Is there anything better above the Typhoons?
    Spoiler!

My art blog

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

If you have a decent lvl of Hawk, you can do more than just snipe Newties.

Also, BMs have one of the heaviest pot costs per % in the game unless they Anego. Eventually, your hurricane kills quickly enough to negate that, but you'll have to live with high pot costs for a long while.

Spoiler!

Stupid friggin low HP. Stupid friggin no avoid. BLARG. I don't use as much HP pots anymore because I can kill off skeles before they can lazah me. Puppet and Hawk and Dragon's Breath does wonders.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward