Thread: howcome? need help...

Default howcome? need help...

I'm Aran level 42 already.. and i see that my dmg is sucks! sometimes i have 1000+ after combos.. but all my hits are around 500-700.. anyone can tell me what to do to make it better? cuz i need to do 1000 and 2000 easily no?

if you need me to show any pic just let me know =]

thanks for helpers

Arans are supposed to have low damage that builds up to higher damage as their combo counter increases and as they combo different attacks together. You can do more damage on all of your hits if you upgrade your equips, but you will still have a few low hits that build up toward bigger hits. That's how Arans work.

If the instability really bothers you, you could pick a more stable class, like a bandit, although no class is really stable in 2nd job.
    Spoiler!

StormBreaker

[Enter Dual Blade Enthusiast]

You won't need to worry about damage stability with dual blades, there are so many numbers one over another that you won't even see what damage you are doing. Oh and they are stable.

[Exit Dual Blade Enthusiast]

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

I don't think 700 damage pre-combo is really that terrible, unless that's your max damage after a Triple Swing, I wouldn't worry. What's your damage range? That would be a better indicator.

Spoiler!

Well.. changing class i dont want to.. but still i see arans around my lvl and i see pictures and they are getting to high dmgs.. my highest dmg is 1500 max i think.. and its not much.. even when i reach to 100 combos with triple its still dont get higher than that..
    any other tips? maybe tell me what was your dmg around lvl 40? maybe my eq is bad? maybe i'm doing something wrong?

Your stats would be nice.

It may be your dex, Most Arans have fairly low dex now, And if you have too much dex See:100+
    You will never be able to compete.

my dex is 60+2.. and i guess its okay.. cuz i had 70 and i took it down