Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Auto Banning gone wild.

for DB's sorry ... forgot to add that
    Save your own ass before you save someone elses because your no help to anyone else dead.
    -Ronald's one and only quote. If yall didnt ask me ... yall cant use it.

GoldShifter -Dual Blade- 3x Bera

Goals: Start Maple Again [x] Make a Person [x] 2nd Job [] 3rd Job [] 4th Job [] Level 200 [] Go Bossing [] Kill Zak and HT [] I start out small and work my way up

Lower ascent and voodoo room is still ok from my experiences. Yay.

^Click!^

Eh What the hell.
    [x] 2nd Job [x] 3rd Job [ ] 4th Job [x] 100k [x] 1 mil
    [x] 5 mil [x] 10 mil [ ] ZRun

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

We'll probably do a bit of Windraider, but after that, we're going straight to blue kents... I don't want to risk anything.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by StormBreaker View Post
    Damn it Nexon, get your **** fixed already! Argh! Where am I going to train now?! No way I'm going to Singapore/Malaysia. They want me to train at ****ing Hodoris?

Also, Gryphons are epic for level ~37+ DBs. I don't know until what level but I leveled up to 41 in 20 or 25 minutes on 2x.
    There's still plenty of spots that aren't NLC easy mobs or MP3/Galloperas.

People have just trained at NLC easy mobs and MP3/Galloperas for so long that they've forgotten about other spots entirely.

If I bother to reinstal GMS I'm probably just going to farm Pandas for Black Powders until level 70 (seeing as most Pirate Gear requires Black Powders to make Makered. That and Pandas drop the level 70 Pirate Hat) until this issue is resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalzdragon View Post

People have just trained at NLC easy mobs and MP3/Galloperas for so long that they've forgotten about other spots entirely.

If I bother to reinstal GMS I'm probably just going to farm Pandas for Black Powders until level 70 (seeing as most Pirate Gear requires Black Powders to make Makered. That and Pandas drop the level 70 Pirate Hat) until this issue is resolved.
    Even though you should have a zhelm / crocell / whatever is the Lv 18 hat by now.

StormBreaker

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
    Even though you should have a zhelm / crocell / whatever is the Lv 18 hat by now.
    Zhelm - costs a little less than a Chaos Scroll
    Level 18 hat - Has a level limit for the quest

I'm sorry but not everyone is a money-making machine. I'll use my Bamboo Hat until I find something better.

That's true, I should probably find a pleasant training place, although Gryphons are mad exp.

I don't think that the Typhoons map and the Wind Raider maps are effected, nor the Wolf Spiders map. I've been crawling around there for a bit without any issues yet. Most people on the Nexon forums seem to be inside the mansion when the auto bans happen.

Remember kids! This is Nexon we're talking about!
    Spoiler!

My art blog

StormBreaker

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonkirby View Post
    I don't think that the Typhoons map and the Wind Raider maps are effected, nor the Wolf Spiders map. I've been crawling around there for a bit without any issues yet. Most people on the Nexon forums seem to be inside the mansion when the auto bans happen.

Remember kids! This is Nexon we're talking about!
    Well, it IS the Haunted Mansion...

The God of Destruction! Masked King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StormBreaker View Post
    Well, it IS the Haunted Mansion...

?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
    1. I can't afford Zhelm.
    2. I can't remember what level I was but I was above level 50 when that episode 1 questline a.k.a the questline that babies you to level 30 came out.

Technically I could still use the level 40 Maple Helm (I didn't bother to log in for the anniversary this year so I couldnt get the level 70 version) until level 80 since it does have better defense then the level 70 Pirate Hat.