Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Clean your hands.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wigum View Post
    yes but guys are lucky. Girls have to sit EVERY time they go potty, not just for #2 which as we all know girls don't do. But if I did have to go #2 i would certainly just wait till i got home where i could sit without fear.
    But if we have an especially heavy bladder and pee at a urinal, it has major splatter. Can't notice it in jeans, but when I wore khakis in high school, you'd definitely notice the small splash marks for a couple minutes.

Spoiler!

Thats gross XD. Learn to control the flow.

Also, i have a strange fascination with urinal cakes. I've never seen one in person but the concept that people sometimes put advertisements on them astounds me XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    But if we have an especially heavy bladder and pee at a urinal, it has major splatter. Can't notice it in jeans, but when I wore khakis in high school, you'd definitely notice the small splash marks for a couple minutes.
    lern2aim

Those urinal screens and cakes not only mask the smell of piss everywhere, it does seem to contain most of the splatter.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Phantom Watch

If I can, I get a wad of toilet paper wet (from the sink ofcourse) with soap and wipe down the seat before I poop. If I can't wipe it down and it doesn't look nasty I can still sit there, but there is still a constant fear of splashback.

When I was little I was heavily influenced by the news (I was afraid of E. coli from pink steak for the longest time). There was one story where a woman in Florida got bit by a spider while sitting on a public toilet; I can't remember the spider's name, but it came in fruit crates from outside of the country. Even today I cannot tolerate the thought of a spider bite on the ptoochi.

I can hold it in if I need to defecate and I'm somewhere public.
    by Cryopon

StormBreaker

I've never used an urinal and I don't think I ever will. When I go to a public toilet, I find a room for one and do whatever I have to do, no hygienic worries.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    I can hold it in if I need to defecate and I'm somewhere public.
    I was that way until college. I learned the small pleasures of pooping in public.

Spoiler!

... XD

please enumerate on said pleasures... cause i can't think of one....

Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

Your large intestine is at its breaking point. You are 40 minutes from home.
    >
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

>go in bush_
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100