Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Clean your hands. - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Clean your hands.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wigum View Post
    ... XD

please enumerate on said pleasures... cause i can't think of one....
    Imagine this:
    You're stuck in lecture...about halfway through. You feel a rumblin in your tumblin. It starts burning and twisting forcing sweat out of every pore in your body. The bathroom in the hall is dirty and old, but it's your only choice. You run in and quickly place layers of TP over the crusted lid. Even though it only takes a few seconds, it will seem like an eternity as your self control begins to fade. Finally, you sit down JUST AS ANOTHER PERSON WALKS IN! Obviously, you can't release now. The idiot takes forever at the sink, and you want to scream, "gtfo of the bathroom!" But you don't. You hold it until he leaves and finally release. That one instant is pure joy. For the next five minutes, your stomach feels more at ease than it ever has before.

That is the pleasure of a public bathroom.

Spoiler!

StormBreaker

When I see a dirty toilet, I don't sit on it. I hover my butt above it and **** that way with the power of my knees.

Tesi, you are one strange boy

It all feels the same in the end no matter what you do
    by Cryopon

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    That's just the pleasure of holding in your business for too long, and as a gamer I have that feeling if I decide to hold it in just so I can kill a boss or get a level or go to the next map before stopping off at the bathroom, even if I'm at home.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Bishops r terribl peopl

oh wait..

i dont care abotu public bathrooms cleanliness but my sister freaks and its pretty funny
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    That's just the pleasure of holding in your business for too long, and as a gamer I have that feeling if I decide to hold it in just so I can kill a boss or get a level or go to the next map before stopping off at the bathroom, even if I'm at home.

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

I can totally relate.

Also, even at home I'm very self-conscious when using the bathroom if I know other people are nearby.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

No...it's all a different feeling in a public bathroom. You feel forced. And that's hot.

Spoiler!

In college I'm being placed in a suite. That means I get to share the bathroom with five other guys, as opposed to how many there are on a normal floor. The downside is that we have to clean it ourselves.

Drake

I've personally held my pee for like 40~50 mins before in an epic DotA game, both teams just couldn't get an obvious edge lolz.....
    SienZPaladin , lv 172 Paladin ~
    ~ KoClSienZ , lv 120 Wind Breaker
    SienZGenesis , lv 200 Bishop ~
    ~ SienZUltimus , lv 49 Assassin

Lvling record personal best : lvl 1~69 under 24 hrs

I <3 Pooky !

One day at my office the bathrooms were "closed" And we were informed of this after i had my morning gallon of coffee. Needless to say i left work at 4pm because i just couldnt take it anymore. It was that or go in the sink.

Tesi - the only time i am forced is if i have some kinda stomach bug. otherwise i generally have control over such business.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!