Thread: Evan help!

Beginner

Default Evan help!

ok i bought the mastery book for magic guard? and i used and it said the book was glowing and current skills have been upgraded or something.. but my magic guard still says level 5? I thought the book was supposed to raise it to level 20.....? and how the ef do i get teleport mastered? its at level 13 and all the guides i've been reading have been telling me it will get mastered.....? and every time i get new skill points it only lets me put them in my 3rd skill set?

Banned

Mastery books raise the level that you can raise the skill to, not raise the skill itself.

Without using the book, you'd only be able to raise the skill to level 10 or something, with it it becomes 20.

As for your SP problem, you get extra SP to go along with the ones you get from leveling from doing the storyline quests, maybe you skipped something?

Beginner

oh gotcha.. is there like a guide to all the evan storyline quests? i guess i skipped 7 of them. because my teleport is only 13 and id really like to get it to 20... so if anyone knows of a guide to the evan stroyline quests please direct me too them!

The Evan story line quests are self-explanatory. Basically, look under the "Available" tab in quests, and scroll to the top where the "Job" category is. Anything with a [Required] tag to the left of the quest, are the storyline quests. Do these, and you should eventually earn SP from them. These skill points will allow you to max Teleport.

Also, doing these quests will reward you with fame, and armor, as well as medals. I highly suggest you do these quests.

Beginner

i looked in my quests and i went to available tab and i looked under job and i only have one quest which is tristans's successor... do you know where tristans tomb is?

Tristan's Successor isn't related to anything you have to do. If there's anything in progress then it'll tell you what you need. You should get enough SP to max all the Evan skills (However SP remains if you haven't got mastery books) before the next advancement.
    Spoiler!

My art blog