Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So what's next?

Luckily my computer can withstand a lot of punishment possessing wise, and I can but a shop no problem. Should I sell old, unused equips too?
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonkirby View Post
    Luckily my computer can withstand a lot of punishment possessing wise, and I can but a shop no problem. Should I sell old, unused equips too?
    Once you can easily replace them, sure. They might sell better as maker crystals depending on the stats/level

Quote Originally Posted by White Mage Abyss View Post
    Once you can easily replace them, sure. They might sell better as maker crystals depending on the stats/level
    Honestly, I haven't obtained the Maker skill yet, and I don't really understand about how Maker crystals are formed.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonkirby View Post
    Honestly, I haven't obtained the Maker skill yet, and I don't really understand about how Maker crystals are formed.
    1) Maker crystals are formed one of two ways, Disassembling equipment will give you a random amount of crystals of the same level the item was.

2) Collecting 100 of the ECT drop of an enemy will produce one crystal of the same type as the monsters level, Does not work for world tour monsters such as himes or gallops.

Quote Originally Posted by White Mage Abyss View Post
    1) Maker crystals are formed one of two ways, Disassembling equipment will give you a random amount of crystals of the same level the item was.

2) Collecting 100 of the ECT drop of an enemy will produce one crystal of the same type as the monsters level, Does not work for world tour monsters such as himes or gallops.
    Ah I see. Thank you ^_^ Also, thank you everyone for all your help =D I should be set for the future now ^_^
    Spoiler!

My art blog

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Potential items are a great way to make mesos. I've sold a ton of crappy potential'd items (like 2% accuracy earrings) for 5-10m in my shop.

As for the Maple Points, definitely buy a shop. You could save the rest for Cubes to future re-potential some equips.

Spoiler!

These are my stats:

Str: 87 + 27
    Dex: 417 + 56
    Int + Luk: 4 + 19

As it happens I have some pretty bad items for selling X3
    Spoiler!

My art blog