Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So what's next?

Default So what's next?

Like Wyatt's thread on the Pirates, I was wondering what my end game gear should be. Obviously Reverse everything would be nice but I have no intention of getting them soon.

At this point I have:

Z Helmet
    3 Dex, 1 slot Cecelia's Earing
    6 Dex, 1 slot lv 70 MS cape
    16 Dex, 4 Str, 0 slot Arzuna
    2 Dex, 11 speed, 108 attack, 2 slot Dark Nisrock
    Clean Yellow belt
    +1 All Spiegelmann's Necklace
    Crit Ring
    5 Dex, 2 Str, 2 Jump, 2 Speed, 1 slot Red Arnah shoes
    5 Dex, 2 Str, 8 attack, 1 slot Blue Arcina gloves

I believe my Str is capped at 84 or 89 and everything else is in Dex.

What should I be aiming for now? Also, when can I go to the Temple of Time?
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonkirby View Post
    Like Wyatt's thread on the Pirates, I was wondering what my end game gear should be. Obviously Reverse everything would be nice but I have no intention of getting them soon.

At this point I have:

Z Helmet
    3 Dex, 1 slot Cecelia's Earing
    6 Dex, 1 slot lv 70 MS cape
    16 Dex, 4 Str, 0 slot Arzuna
    2 Dex, 11 speed, 108 attack, 2 slot Dark Nisrock
    Clean Yellow belt
    +1 All Spiegelmann's Necklace
    Crit Ring
    5 Dex, 2 Str, 2 Jump, 2 Speed, 1 slot Red Arnah shoes
    5 Dex, 2 Str, 8 attack, 1 slot Blue Arcina gloves

I believe my Str is capped at 84 or 89 and everything else is in Dex.

What should I be aiming for now? Also, when can I go to the Temple of Time?
    You should shoot for a MoN or a Potential Egged HTP, or at the very least a SDS. Also, Find a Potential Cape, and earrings are obvious upgrades. As for ToT I would start each quest as soon as you are able, up until regrets 3-4 Inferno will help greatly, and I reckon you probably hit it as soon as you're a high enough level to go there.

Also, go into the FM and buy some 100% Belt scrolls. Scroll the yellow belt for str / dex, depending on which you prefer. (Smart choice would be STR so you can cap it lower) 100% belt scorlls don't usually cost more than 400k a scroll.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

It's actually pretty easy to hunt your own "godly" gear now. Look through hidden-street's database and pick out the gear you want. Find a monster that drops it and is still decent training (like skelegons drop the Blue Arzuna). Hunt for the gear one piece at a time until you find it potentialed. Getting 2-4% Dex/All Stat is actually pretty easy. It might not seem like much, but it adds up and ends up adding a ton.

If you don't want to hunt, you can buy Potential scrolls in the FM. I've been buying 70% potentials for 15m (but I spam it out front, not buy from shops) and spamming new gear. For me, it's cheaper than buying hundreds of Cubes.

Spoiler!

So basically hunt for capes and earings, power up the belt, and get a better necklace. Wouldn't I die in Cwpq? I have a bad feeling it'll be too hard for me ^^;

I remember NerdyBandit saying that the Grizs drop Holy Earings like no tomorrow and Sakura Celions drop Heart and Skull quite often. Any specific place for a cape?

That's a pretty good idea as it happens Tes =P Shamefully I lack money, so I guess I'll be killing.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

You'd have to buy a MoN. If you can find a good group, you'll never be touched by a monster. The MoN is one of the best pieces of gear for the money (although a potential egged HTP can be better, it's beyond expensive). Definitely start looking to buy a MoN. In Kradia, they sell for ~40m. The 10 attack, 5 all stats, and 300 hp is well worth the 40m. I don't know how to stress it enough, it's the best gear for the price in GMS so far.

Yea, Grizs drop those earrings like crazy. Most of the potential earrings in the FM are Holy Earrings. What's your total dex btw (without earrings)?

As for capes, hunt anything that drops a 70+ cape.

Spoiler!

40mil?? *Asplode* I need to be saving for a loooooooooong time ^^; I have 6800 MS points though, so what would be a wise investment?

I'd be able to tell you my base and total Dex later, since I can't get on MS just yet.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

40mil?? *Asplode* I need to be saving for a loooooooooong time ^^; I have 6800 MS points though, so what would be a wise investment?

I'd be able to tell you my base and total Dex later, since I can't get on MS just yet.
    You could liquidate your NX Into mesos with the MTS, but if they're normal MS Points they're basically useless, Unless you want a 2x drop/ Exp for potential hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by White Mage Abyss View Post
    You could liquidate your NX Into mesos with the MTS, but if they're normal MS Points they're basically useless, Unless you want a 2x drop/ Exp for potential hunting.
    Bumz... Looks like I need me some NX >.>; I could always sell the potential items I don't need for extra money too right?
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Bumz... Looks like I need me some NX >.>; I could always sell the potential items I don't need for extra money too right?
    Yes, and it would help if you bought a shop *if your computer can stand being on overnight*