Thread: How Much DEX?

Default How Much DEX?

I just started my Aran and I'm wondering how much DEX to add with about 15M in meso. Also, what items should I look to buy to start out?

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Thomas View Post
    I just started my Aran and I'm wondering how much DEX to add with about 15M in meso. Also, what items should I look to buy to start out?
    Easily 30 Dex or lower, as you start out you'll want a 10~ Dex bathrobe, *Easily made for 350k Mesos.* This will last you until level 50-60. Then, at 50 you should maker Dex equips you should be able to squeeze quite a bit of accuracy out of this, You can do this until 80, At 80 your High Tier Potential items become available. Which means you can find some amazingly high accuracy top/bottom combos. Also Refer to this to see how much accuracy you need for what level you will be. http://www.screamingstatue.com/accuracy/

I would suggest 40-60 dex as you're semi funded. Though some might feel that the dmg is lowered significantly, it helps you save mesos later on. You won't want to fork out extra cash for your dex snowshoes/owl mask/ dog mouth would you? Just get a good zak helm, and things should be okay. If you're not funded, adding a little more dex won't hurt.

Every level, when you get 5 AP, put 3 to STR and 2 to DEX