Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mastery Books

Icon7 Mastery Books

Ok, Evan's have been out for a little while in global now. From what I have seen in shops and here on hidden street and basil market, most of the mastery books are now dropped by some kind of monster. However the one book I still haven't seen is the Magic Guard book. Is there still no monster that drops this book? And if there isn't then does anyone know if Nexon will ever make it drop from a monster?

Also if I am wrong and there are other books that still don't have drops please let me know, my evan is nearly up to lvl 50 and so far Magic Guard is the only skill I need a book for, I can't remember which skill is next in line for a book, but I hope I can find a mastery book in the FM for it.

Thunder God

I have yet to see any Evan books be dropped by mobs. DB books are being dropped, but I haven't seen any CS Evan books.

ok, I know CS means cash shop, but what does the other one mean? And what exactly are the differences between them? I was reading an evan guide on here and I believe that it said about 4 or 5 of the mastery books were dropped by zakum, so I wouldn't be surprised if some of the other high end bosses also drop books, though magic guard is a fairly low level skill so I don't know if you would get that book from something so high leveled, but I wouldn't really know.

DBs are Dual Bladers. The difference is that DBs have skill books that drop from monsters AND are in the cash shop, Evans do not have mastery books that drop from monsters; they are CS exclusive
    by Cryopon

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    DBs are Dual Bladers. The difference is that DBs have skill books that drop from monsters AND are in the cash shop, Evans do not have mastery books that drop from monsters; they are CS exclusive
    Magic mastery drops from skelegons? I got like 8 of them
    Mudkip 66 Lann

Pre-4th job mastery books okay?

It's a given that all 4th jobs require mastery books that drop from monsters
    by Cryopon

Orite, evans pay for MG

Mudkip 66 Lann

well I'm fairly sure that someone is getting these mastery books in monster drops, I bought Blessing of the Onyx mastery book in the FM for just 2 mil, which in my opinion if someone actually bought that from the CS and then wanted to sell it to evan's I would think they would get more out of it than that.

If you buy them from CS, they're untradeable

And the mastery books that are dropping are for 4th job.

Any other skill below 4th job are CS exclusive
    by Cryopon

ok... I'm sorry if this is annoying, but 4th job doesn't make any sense to me when you are talking about evan's. THEY DON"T HAVE JOB ADVANCEMENTS, they have growth levels. So if 4th job advancement is at lvl 120 then that would be what 9th growth?