Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon Energy?

ok, well I do feel a little stupid for having forgotten about that guy in the Ariant dessert. However I suppose it makes sense I didn't know about this seed or w/e. I've never had a character strong enough to train at Leafre, so I don't really go there much. Where do you get the seed?

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix_21 View Post
    ok, well I do feel a little stupid for having forgotten about that guy in the Ariant dessert. However I suppose it makes sense I didn't know about this seed or w/e. I've never had a character strong enough to train at Leafre, so I don't really go there much. Where do you get the seed?
    You buy it from Chief Tamato in the middle of Leafre. They cost 30k mesos each at the beginning but you can decrease the price by doing random tasks that he tells you.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Quote Originally Posted by omarXRanger View Post
    They cost 30k mesos each at the beginning but you can decrease the price by doing random tasks that he tells you.
    The price goes down as you donate stuff. So far, i've got mine down to 12k per seed.

Spoiler!
    by Cryopon