Thread: Dual Blade Advancement: Suri won't let me do the "Suri's Beginner Training 2" quest

Default Dual Blade Advancement: Suri won't let me do the "Suri's Beginner Training 2" quest

Just as the title says. I logged out when I was in the process of training, and Suri won't talk to me about any quests. I went through the whole Secret Garden, talked to all the NPCs, and no one gives me any quests or anything. I can't advance to 25...

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

bump......

you can't advance to 25? WHat do you mean?

If Suri is the owl, he gives you the quests at 20, 25, and 30.

If something weird happens or whatnot, just forfeit the quest and start again.

Why did you bump after 35 mins?
    by Cryopon

Cause you know how the 2nd quest says to train til your 25? I can't even get into the 2nd room. The quest isn't even available for me. I've tried to talk to Suri, all he says is "Coo!"

I can't forfeit the quest cause it's not available and it shows that I haven't even started. Suri isn't giving me any quests, so I can't even start over if i wanted to.

I was impatient. D; I haven't use a forum in ages so I forgot how it goes. >>;

to be able to go into the 2nd place, you need to be level 25 and accepted the level 25 coutnerpart of the 1st quest.

He tells you that the next quest is available at level 25. Once you leave those training rooms and complete their respective quests, you can never go back in.

You are suppose to normally train until level 25
    by Cryopon

I see! :O Thank you for your help.

Exact same position as me, LOL Thanks a bunch ^_^