Thread: Digital Media Design [Games]. (Eep?)

Default Digital Media Design [Games]. (Eep?)

DIRECT POLYTECHNIC ADMISSION: APPLICATION RESULT

Your DPA Offer

Congratulations! You have been offered the following course through the DPA.

Course: DIGITAL MEDIA DESIGN (GAMES)
    Polytechnic: Nanyang Polytechnic

This means that you will be guaranteed a place in the above course and polytechnic, as long as you meet the following O level requirements:
    (i) obtain a net ELR2B2 aggregate (relevant to the offered course) of not more than 26 points for the GCE 'O' level examinations; and
    (ii) meet the Minimum Entry Requirements (MER) for the polytechnic course you are admitted into.
    The ELR2B2 aggregate computation and MER for the polytechnic courses can be found on the polytechnics' websites.
    If you wish to accept this offer, please indicate your acceptance by clicking on the button below. A confirmation of your acceptance will be sent to your email account. Please note that this offer will expire on 25 Aug 2010, 3pm.
    Once you have accepted an offer under the DPA, and have met the requirements for your GCE 'O' Levels, you will NOT be eligible to participate in the JAE (Joint Admissions Exercise) and JPSAE (Joint Polytechnic Special Admissions Exercise). Hence, please consider your decision carefully.
    For more information on DPA, please refer to the DPA website at http://www.polytechnic.edu.sg/dpa.
    Thank you.

Do you want to accept your DPA Offer?

Eeek.
    25th.
    Halpppp.
    Stress.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Pshyeah nick. It's diff'rent here down yonder land of obese :v
    the noob sage
    curly stream[ ]
    sonara wave[ ]

You okay?
    HOW MUCH for a ingrown toenail treatment?! D:

In any case, i accepted.
    I'll let fate carry me from here.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Sorry for the bump, I found it very useful for me.

It is very useful for me.I came across https://masterbundles.com/ during my search for a website to find the best designs for my upcoming project. This website may be able to assist me in finding the most innovative and imaginative designs for my projects. Take a look at this website if you're looking for one like it to inspire you to create a unique design for a new undertaking.
    Last edited by FayeChisolm; 25th November 2022 at 08:10 PM.