Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleepywood

i am womans

Spoiler!

L> First person to show that thread to their MOTHER >:O

What's so bad about building a mosque near the WTC. Basing an ENTIRE religion off of a couple extremist groups is stupid especially when the ENTIRE religion is based on peace and love.
    xJayzillaIL [Bera] - lvl 141 Arch Mage Ice Lightning (Apple Mule :D)
    Ecstatopic [Bera] - lvl 132 Marksman

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jayzilla View Post

What's so bad about building a mosque near the WTC. Basing an ENTIRE religion off of a couple extremist groups is stupid especially when the ENTIRE religion is based on peace and love.
    Sadly, some people actually sent me messages in support of those insanely racist and radical posts.

Spoiler!

Icon11

Lets say that you're living in the past when some unnamed sect was very actively violent. Now lets say that one night while your family is minding their own business the sect members suddenly rush in and torture and kill your father and mother in front of you, but before they could kill you, you managed to get away. Now alone and homeless you proceed to make a life and name for yourself on the streets. Eventually after many hardships and such you're finally caught by the police and sent to juvi. Now out of jail you decide to reform and find a part time job and go to school and eventually maybe go to college and get a job. Well years pass and you eventually pick and crawl your way through the educational system and you come out with a masters degree in some well known field and you're employed at a well known company at a decent salary. You have your own house in a small neighborhood and your own kids and all your past is behind you (say it's been like 10 years + or so). Now this might not be chronologically possible but lets just say that a much less extremist branch of that sect that killed your parents wants to get a house right next to yours and do whatever they do there.

How would you feel?

Now consider that this is just you. The current problem is like what I just described. Except that the sect would be trying to get a house in a neighborhood made up entirely of children of families that were faced with the same situation you were faced with. One family in the neighborhood for every person killed in 9/11.

How would you think the community would feel?
    Last edited by Dae314; 3rd September 2010 at 01:21 PM.

The God of Destruction! Masked King's Avatar

This video sums up sleepywood in a nutshell.

Quote Originally Posted by Dae314 View Post
    Words

You forgot the part where you're supposed to mention it's being built near a strip joint and a bunch of bars, not "sacred ground".
    Spoiler!

You are the best~~

What's so bad about building a mosque near the WTC.
    Okay. Let's build a shooting range next to Columbine.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dae314 View Post
    situation involving KKK
    Islam was not founded on the basis that any race was superior to another.
    The KKK was, is, and always will be a group dedicated to local terror based on racial differences.
    The KKK in any definition is racist and extreme. Even the "less extreme" are bad.

Islam can be practiced (and has been practiced) peacefully.

You can't compare the two.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

I thought this thread was about SW. Or men. I'm not really sure about the first post.

Sadly, Tesi's trolling ends when Chaf ban him. I guess seeing this thread wants to troll more out of SW.
    I'm Retired.