Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patch 095 Crimsonwood Keep comes to SEA....finally

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post

Potential and chaos (also enhancements). I'm almost glad GMS doesn't have scrollable MoNs.

Exactly, ALMOST GLAD. Well, ours were tradeable first.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

I'm very glad GMS doesn't have scrollable MoNs....
    That would be so insanely expensive to run on all of my characters.

Spoiler!

Slime

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
    Exactly, ALMOST GLAD. Well, ours were tradeable first.
    It evens the games together to some extend. GMS by far as many more godly items than MSEA so I think this is a good step.
    But also, I think GMS should get Ulu City now.
    Level 12x Drk- Active
    Level 10x Hermit- Inactive
    Level 9x Priest- Active

Legit Scanian since Patch 0.13 (Nov 2005.) I love Scania... The Legendary Server of Maplestory.
    I am also a Conservative Republican. Ronald Reagan <3, George W. Bush <3, Sarah Palin. <3
    Naruto Progress: Naruto Episode 220 Bleach: Episode 40

Well.. we had to wait damned long to get CWK so its kinda fair.. I mean i was pissed when i saw CWK on youtube :D so i know how you feel. As someone from MSEA.. im happy that we finally got CWK.. But as others pointed out.. GMS has better items and.. hell cheaper apples so yea.. its getting CWK in SEA is a step forward for us :D

From the looks of it, it just looks like MSEA is just getting the Party Quest of CWK since the notes have NO mention of the quests, monsters, or Haunted House/Crimsonwood Forest & Mountain areas.

Also CWK wasn't really a GMS exclusive since JMS got CWK as well (Although it's different then GMS apparently and they added a Pirate Twisted Master it's still in JMS).

The God of Destruction! Masked King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Metalzdragon View Post
    From the looks of it, it just looks like MSEA is just getting the Party Quest of CWK since the notes have NO mention of the quests, monsters, or Haunted House/Crimsonwood Forest & Mountain areas.

Also CWK wasn't really a GMS exclusive since JMS got CWK as well (Although it's different then GMS apparently and they added a Pirate Twisted Master it's still in JMS).
    Yes they have the option of soloing the whole PQ which takes all of the fun out of it due to nerfed to holy hell bosses.

Slime

Quote Originally Posted by SoulOfNNight View Post
    Well.. we had to wait damned long to get CWK so its kinda fair.. I mean i was pissed when i saw CWK on youtube :D so i know how you feel. As someone from MSEA.. im happy that we finally got CWK.. But as others pointed out.. GMS has better items and.. hell cheaper apples so yea.. its getting CWK in SEA is a step forward for us :D
    Well its time for us to get Ulu City as well because we waited since forever for that aswell.
    Level 12x Drk- Active
    Level 10x Hermit- Inactive
    Level 9x Priest- Active

Legit Scanian since Patch 0.13 (Nov 2005.) I love Scania... The Legendary Server of Maplestory.
    I am also a Conservative Republican. Ronald Reagan <3, George W. Bush <3, Sarah Palin. <3
    Naruto Progress: Naruto Episode 220 Bleach: Episode 40

Default Lol

lol cwkpq is not an GMS exclusive....and the versatile portal is for our convenient GMS can make one 2 if he wan...