Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's really dead here.

Default It's really dead here.

I mean wtf. It is dead as crap here, I keep lurking but there is nothing to talk about.
    Just some kid who wanted to be flamed and getting all the threads closed.

Nothing to talk about? How about is going the alien quests good for upgrading the armor yet at stage 2? I got a lot of OSSS for starting but am lazy and don't know if it is worth it.

Hell how are your equips scrolled (the bing crap). COME ON PEOPLE!

Most of us just do the quests and find out the answers ourselves.

Either that or we have stopped playing maple
    by Cryopon

Quote Originally Posted by Lotz View Post
    I mean wtf. It is dead as crap here, I keep lurking but there is nothing to talk about.
    Just some kid who wanted to be flamed and getting all the threads closed.

Nothing to talk about? How about is going the alien quests good for upgrading the armor yet at stage 2? I got a lot of OSSS for starting but am lazy and don't know if it is worth it.

Hell how are your equips scrolled (the bing crap). COME ON PEOPLE!
    The alien quests are worth it if you're -30 other than that, it's not worth the effort. And Bing items are scrolled via cells you get with OSSS Medals. And I currently do not have any.

So then why is this forum here anymore? Hell I need to know if the quest is worth it before I do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotz View Post
    So then why is this forum here anymore? Hell I need to know if the quest is worth it before I do it.
    Because I answered your question. And a few people like me and Tesi and Murtagh and Rasu and such Answer a lot of questions, that is why this forum is here. To help with the game, however that's not the ONLY reason the forum is here, partake in the chat thread or something.

For the visitor stuff it really sucks for 4th jobs. I just got this and it required 10 scrolls to get...

You have to scroll the hat, overall, shoes, and gloves evenly so it took 37 hase scrolls to get this. Each one costs 50 medals and I think you get about 1600 medals in the beginning, but only like maybe 190 per day(if you do all of the quests every day).
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Quote Originally Posted by White Mage Abyss View Post
    Because I answered your question. And a few people like me and Tesi and Murtagh and Rasu and such Answer a lot of questions, that is why this forum is here. To help with the game, however that's not the ONLY reason the forum is here, partake in the chat thread or something.
    No, that was not directed at you, your post is exactly what I wanted. I was referring to the post above yours.

Thank you omar too.

Supposedly, you need a full Visitor set to be able to fight the Stage 3 Visitor Boss properly.
    And since Stage 3 is the other 2 week long stage, I'm assuming that you get the Crystanol/127 Equips from it.

Most people are further down in the forum, like in Tomato Island.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Huh dead what? HS isn't even close to being as dead as it was like 8 months ago (or something like that I don't remember but a lota ppl were complaining). Here I'll give you a hint. You see in the upper left of the main screen you see when you come to the forums? Go click on "New Posts" when you first come here, and you'll have a lot more fun.