Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788

Thread: The food thread.

We should also be careful while selecting which kind of food we should eat. It directly affects our health. I love to eat at these bars https://nicelocal.co.uk/nearme/resta...e/sports_bars/ where we could do parties and could also have dinner. Is there anyone who can suggest me more bars in the city and their reviews? I would like to get your views

I am trying to lose weight by exercising and eating healthier, but it is so hard after three months of staying home... I am sure that you should count calories, exercise and eat a lot of vitamins and supplements. Maybe you will also find something good for you like Doctor Prescribed Weight Loss Medication, for example. I think it is a really good service with working and reliable meds. Have a look there and good luck :)

Quote Originally Posted by Mesniac View Post

I tried to make lamington
    That's great to hear that you tried making lamington! Lamingtons are a delicious Australian dessert, and it can be a fun and rewarding baking experience. How did it turn out? If you faced any challenges or have any questions about the process, feel free to share them here. We're here to help and share tips to improve your lamington-making skills. Keep experimenting and happy baking! 😊🍰