Thread: Dad doesn’t think the student loan forgiveness is going to happen

Default Dad doesn’t think the student loan forgiveness is going to happen

Long story short, I have $26,000 in student loans under my dad’s name since they are Parent Plus loans. He convinced me to take the loans out and go to university instead of community college, and I regret doing so. I don’t think he’s very good with finances, and he’s pretty stubborn about his own knowledge of it. In the past year, my dad has wanted me to privately reconsolidate the loans under my name so he can refinance his house (I don’t live there.) This would mean I’d be ineligible for any student loan forgiveness. He says that it has to happen before he can refinance. Due to the student loan forgiveness, we’ve tabled this discussion since in theory this would wipe those loans. I have the Pell Grant under his name, hence $20,000 would be wiped.

I understand you, long training is always unpleasant. Especially when, in addition to this, you have a lot of worries about the learning process. Fortunately, if earlier it was still necessary to solve everything on your own, now services like this one write my papers can help with many tasks.