Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
hi!! can help me

Thread: hi!! can help me

Icon8 hi!! can help me

hi mapler ...i would like to ask about MTS or maple trading system...Can we transfer eq/item from 1 gate way to another gate way..since i play Msea it got 2 gate way which is singapore(now im active) and malaysia(soon will active). further more can i know what item/eq(categories like untradeble,one-time-trade,one-kind-item such as belt) that can be put in MTS

Beginner

Erm.....you can't transfer eqs. If you can , the whole market price would be kinda ruined.Thats why msea kinda give these rules.

But i would just say that malaysia MTS has been down for a longtime, but i dont know about Singapore's MTS.
    A Woman's heart should be so lost in God that a Man needs to seek him in order to find her~

Quote Originally Posted by ashknight View Post
    hi mapler ...i would like to ask about MTS or maple trading system...Can we transfer eq/item from 1 gate way to another gate way..since i play Msea it got 2 gate way which is singapore(now im active) and malaysia(soon will active). further more can i know what item/eq(categories like untradeble,one-time-trade,one-kind-item such as belt) that can be put in MTS
    If you wish to spend your own NX, then yes, you can transfer items between worlds. Simply put up your desired equip onto MTS, and have someone on another server buy it right away. You'll probably want to put it up for minimum price, and other people might steal it if you're relogging and stuff.
    Also, untradeables, one-time-trades, etc, cannot be MTSed, I believe.
    Note that this costs NX to actually do since you're buying your own equips.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

sob sob sob...that mean i need to start from scratch..sigh....anyways thank for the info guys.

P.s closed topic

Thx for reading,I'm own ya (>.<)"'