Thread: Gunslinger help~

Default Gunslinger help~

I heard gunslingers don't get strong till 4th job, and yes it's true, but they said that they become the strongest class (in Maple sea) at 4th job. So I'm a lvl 32 gunslinger, I created my account since my sister created her account on the same accont as my I/L mage lol. OTL" >>;;

So anyway, advice on where to train? I have not the slightest idea where. Please do help~

The 4th mini dungeon got released a few days ago, and I plan to go in. : )
    I already have the ticket, and all I want there are the drop. OTL" *U*

So I plan to go to the henesys mini dungeoun. lol. OTL" xP

EDIT: I got about 7.2M in funds on this account, and another 2M on my I/L mage, but I have not the slightest idea what to invest in. I'm not goo with these stuff, since I get too used to mages. Plus I have RL school so I can't really lvl up as fast.
    Last edited by ririlemone; 7th September 2010 at 06:55 PM.

Keep saving your money. You don't really need anything so far in terms of scrolls or specific items. CPQ can provide you with up to your lv 50 Gun and a necklace, plus if you have spare coins after enhancing the necklace slightly, you can sell Gepharts which NPC for 150k... Unless Nexon have nerfed equip drops like in GMS. Gepharts are lv 35 Daggers and cost 7 coins.

How expensive are Gun att scrolls 60% at the moment in Sea?

As for where to train:
    http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/t...t-quot-Thread*
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Also be sure you know when to cap your Strength, Somewhere around 70-75 is good You can go lower if SEA has potential gear.

Gunslinger are strong in the higher level, but it is quite difficult to train as their damage is low at the lower levels (correct me if I'm wrong).
    However, you can spam double shot which can deal quite some damage, BUT it will waste bullets, or should i say it will BURN bullets. Training place for Gunslinger:
    31-35 Mushroom Kingdom Quest
    35-51 MCPQ1 (That's the fastest way)
    51-55 MCPQ2 (I know Monster Carnival 2 is slow, but that's one of the only way for 51-55, you can choose to go orbis pq too)
    55-71 Balrog PQ*

* Balrog PQ is HARD for 1st timer. You need to be careful against Damage reflect.

That's all the info on gunslinger I have. I'm a SEA player at Bootes too.

Personally, I think the gunslinger is pretty fun to train right now.
    For training I would say:
    31 - 35 (thereabouts): Mushroom Kingdom Quests
    36 ~ 40: Astaroth PQ (Bring 2 to 5 friends!)
    40 ~ 50: (depends on you) Kerning Square Quests - I say around 50 because Spirit of Rock is pretty tricky and has a killer knockback.
    50 ~ 55 I'd say Eos Tower? Can't say for certain since I'm just a level 51 slinger atm
    I'll edit when I get higher in level.

For me, (Post-BB) I did:

(Mostly quests up to lv40)
    40~45 Sentinel at Orbis tower
    45~51 MCPQ1
    51~59 DRAKES. Lots. And lots. Of Drakes. As in, I don't ever want to see their Dragon-y faces ever again D:
    56~58 I was at the Dead Scarecrows and they were really nice exp but the spawn rate was slow and there weren't any good drops.

As of now I'm at Pink Teddies hunting down sets of Mighty Bullets. My strongest recommendation here is the Drakes, as annoyed as you get with them after almost ten levels, they're excellent EXP and money as well as drops. They're win-win-wins. In between I also did the Kerning Square Quests around level 48 I think and Ludibrium PQs every once in a while, since there's no longer a level cap on that.

But to each his/her own, so good luck.