Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nexon-hosted NX surveys

that's not the problem; it accepts anything for the address. I've done 1337 epic street, supercooltown, imaginary land, canada, and it worked. it's not the phone either, i've put in 123 123 1337, and it's worked too. i think there's a maximum number of that particular survey you can do in a day

bolt202/veil225/feint200

A lot of them track for validity in your postal code. I just put in my mall's.

Also, when peanut labs ask you if you or anyone in your family works in an advertising agency etc, answer none of the above.

PeanutLabs is always good; other two are scams that ask for your phone number and sends you $2 text messages daily or have you complete 2 silver 4 gold 8 platinum offers that require cash. Each.

^Click!^

Eh What the hell.
    [x] 2nd Job [x] 3rd Job [ ] 4th Job [x] 100k [x] 1 mil
    [x] 5 mil [x] 10 mil [ ] ZRun

for me i always get error code 0.... it never lets me do survey's and i have bought nx many times in the past. i would think a paying customer would get some respect and help with these problems... but i have sent 3 tickets to nexon describing my situation and they autoclose it everytime without any help. just a link to common solutions and faq's in which none describe my problem or error code or try to fix it. so i decided to turn my attention to other survey sites that i'm not allowed to link here and wouldn't even begin to think of linking here.
    Last edited by Rook; 1st October 2010 at 10:11 AM.
    no advertising that

Beginner

Sometimes there is over a 1 week waiting period for nexon. They need to fix it XD

I think it's just like that. Not that it's a nexon's prob. they have a lot of work to do especially when the BB is coming soon.