Thread: Getting Back Into Maple

Beginner

Default Getting Back Into Maple

Hey Everyone,
    Basically I only just come back to maple, it's almost been 12 months sense I last played.
    I've found its very hard to get back into the game, as I have no idea whats happening, I am unaware of the current events, and any relatively new features.
    Worst of all, as I'm the type who never really levels, instead sits around talking to my friends and guild mates, the guild I was in had died out and I couldn't track down ANY of my friends.
    So basically I have no one to talk to while playing and have no idea whats really going on in the game either. So far I've just wandered around all the different towns killing low level monsters.

I'm basically asking if anyone else has come back from a long break from maple and had similar problems and if you have any advice, etc. Also if anyone could tell me some of the really major changes in recent times that would be much appreciated.

yo dude! add me if your in Kradia ill help you walkthrough in game and show you all the new stuff
    it hasn't changed that much just an op dual blade class thats retarded

I've recently come back too. As in, right now. I'm reinstalling the game. If you're still on that character in Kradia, I'll message you. I need to figure out what accounts I had and where my stuff is.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Beginner

Yeah I still play on Kradia, I'm coming online right now.

You can add my kradia characters too. They are WaterMargins WatersMargin and MrOrnitier