Thread: Equips for dexless nightwalker

Default Equips for dexless nightwalker

I apologise if this has already been asked but I have just joined so am not quite accustomed to the setup of the forum.

Anyway, I currently have a level 34 dexless nightwalker and was wondering what equips I should get. Atm I'm not very rich (18m in cash, approx 15-20m in scrolls, and a few mil in equips - if I'm lucky). So, with my limited budget (assume about 40m), what equips should I be getting? Which ones are crucial and should take priority?

Current equips:
    Valefor Hat
    Spieg Necklace
    Squishy Shoes
    Emerald Earrings
    Garnier (+7 - w. 100% scrolls)
    Mushking gloves
    Sauna Robe
    2x Tobis

None scrolled except for garnier. As you can see, I'm pretty noob atm, so no need to point this out. I plan to get a lot more mesos (hopefully) so also say what I should be getting in the future.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Noxambulor View Post
    I apologise if this has already been asked but I have just joined so am not quite accustomed to the setup of the forum.

Anyway, I currently have a level 34 dexless nightwalker and was wondering what equips I should get. Atm I'm not very rich (18m in cash, approx 15-20m in scrolls, and a few mil in equips - if I'm lucky). So, with my limited budget (assume about 40m), what equips should I be getting? Which ones are crucial and should take priority?

Current equips:
    Valefor Hat
    Spieg Necklace
    Squishy Shoes
    Emerald Earrings
    Garnier (+7 - w. 100% scrolls)
    Mushking gloves
    Sauna Robe
    2x Tobis

None scrolled except for garnier. As you can see, I'm pretty noob atm, so no need to point this out. I plan to get a lot more mesos (hopefully) so also say what I should be getting in the future.

Thanks in advance
    Maple Claw and Maple Skanda, Clean or prescrolled it doesn't matter. The most potent thing you can do right now is to level.

Also, you need stars. At least 3-4 Sets of Steelies, In most servers I've seen Steelies have taken a major dive in prices. I've seen them go as low as 1.9m. Also, Illbi's are a waste of money untill you have enough money to throw around and don't need to buy anything.

For Gloves you're going to want at least 6~ Attack, nothing lower is worth the amount you have to pay for.

Since you're a Night Walker, I'm fairly sure you don't have to worry about going lowdex. But, some advice in case you make a normal assassin later on. Dexless doesn't end up being the strongest later in the game. It Is, however the cheapest for the amount of damage produced.

Hope this helped.
    Last edited by White Mage Abyss; 22nd September 2010 at 09:02 PM.