I'm thinking of starting another brawler (i lost my old account) and i just had a few questions on skill build

Firstly, since Corkscrew blow is mainly used for its invincibility frames, wouldn't it be better to get one into CSB and max Back Spin Blow as my first offensive 2nd job skill? I will mostly be CPQing and there prolly won't be time for a CSB charge (or will there?) and it does more damage than Somersault Kick vs 3 mobs. Or will i cpq lvl me up so fast that it doesn't really matter which one i choose to max first?

Secondly (and more importantly), I heard that Gobies are good for the mid 80s or something and, given that I'll be under average-ly funded, how should i allocate my skill points (into the energy route) so that i can train at gobies as soon as possible?
If i can start gobies at lvl 80, then i will have had 31 skill points to use. Some people would say to get 21 into Blast so that it hits 4 mobs, but then I'd only have 10 levels of Charge. Is the speed at which the charge gauge fills up at lvl 10 enough though? Or is it simply better to stay at windraiders at lvl 80 and start gobies at a later level? If so, what lvl? Or would lvl 11 blast and lvl 21 charge be better?

Also, if its possible, could someone give me a rough idea of how fast the Energy Charge gauge fills up at different lvls? I mean, is the increase in speed considerable? Noticeable? Negligible? Worth the skill point?
And is there a minimum lvl of energy charge that will give a recharge rate just fast enough to fill up the gauge in the time it takes to kill one goby house? I heard the amount recharged every hit is proportional to the amount of damage done, so does it matter how long it takes to kill the house?

Sorry about the wall of text, but the main question is: When is the soonest that i can start training on Gobies, assuming i have the accuracy to hit them?