Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bulmabriefs 2.0

When I first heard about Bulmabriefs I was like "Hey! This person likes defense! They can't be that bad =D", of course back then I was like DEFENSE FTW in MS... After reading around his/her recent posts I just think "What are you DOING?!". Are they actually serious? Seriously serious? God forbid if this person made it to the Bishop level X_x It'd give "Bishops r terribl people" a whole new meaning.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

The God of Destruction! Masked King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    Obviously quite a few people....

He/She writes stuff about his/her build in almost every post. Do I get HS? I'm an HP lukless blood priest. MP eater is good for an HP lukless blood priest. I had luk but now I don't because I'm an hp lukless blood priest. He/She just posts randomly without really thinking anything through.
    She ticks me off (bloodcleric) because she thinks she knows (hpbuildsroxgaizdoit) just about everything there (watshs?) is to know about maplestory.

Lol im surprised he/she hasnt found this thread yet and B****'d us out yet. SHES CRAZY. I mean, it would be cool if him/her idea was a good one, and like Tesi said, all she does is talk about herself/himself all the time.

So bulma is stupid, you can't criticize her for being stupid. I agree with Starlit: who cares

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz237 View Post
    Lol im surprised he/she hasnt found this thread yet and B****'d us out yet. SHES CRAZY. I mean, it would be cool if him/her idea was a good one, and like Tesi said, all she does is talk about herself/himself all the time.
    So that concludes: Bulma is so full of herself

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    So bulma is stupid, you can't criticize her for being stupid. I agree with Starlit: who cares
    People who have to post in the same thread.

I may not have a problem with bulma but that's because I don't post in the same section or live in dragonball. People who do, care.

Why can't we just ignore her and let her play the way she wants to? Of course spending money on AP/SP resets sort of kills the economy, but it's her money.
    by Cryopon

It's not the way she plays, it's how she posted about her build and some help, but then she ignores all of our posts and keeps talking about her flawed build.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

She's building an AP Tank! We need more AP Tanks.

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

My reaction to most of the things bulma posts
    Spoiler!

I've never thought about dragonball. Now that you mention it, yea it is.

@Clockwork- omg! lmfao That isn't really you is it? tinypic.com i doubt it :P