Thread: Magic Flare vs Killer Wings

Hybrid View

Default Magic Flare vs Killer Wings

Kk, i'm lvl 93 on my Evan and i figured since i mastered fire breath and magic amp already, i'd go for Killer Wings. Currently its level 9, which supposedly has a better basic attack of 276 than magic flare, which at max level is 270.

im not too familiar with the formulas since i dont pay much mind, but which would be better to use?

Also, i had heard from a guildmate that Killer Wings was Dark-Element.
    is this even true? I dont recall there being a "Darkness" element in maple until i saw that Kacchuu Musha, whom has a "Normal Against: Dark"

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Well, max on Wings is 320, higher than Flare but not by a significant amount.

Spoiler!

Magic flare right now has a higher mastery % use that. Once you max killer wings, you'll probably switch to that. You'll also have to get used to killer wings "tracer effect."

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Wings
    "Attacks a monster from a distance. All successive attacks target that monster."

yeah, the Lock-On effect im fine with, it's just troubling trying to decide which is gonna give me better damage, so i guess i'll stick with magic flare.

Ok after finding out myself, apparently Killer Wings (now at lvl 12, yay lvl 94) IS a dark element. since i dont recall ever hitting 5k on death teddys, lucida, and grim watches...

So far, what i can find as "resistant" to Darkness are these 3 monsters, im going to guess its among most undead / Dark-based monsters, i'll look for some more as i continue

Killer wing I hit like 50ks with flair and 60-70ks with killer wing and the lock on effect is very helpfull 2

Don't blink >:U