Thread: need some dual blade help

Default need some dual blade help

I've made one to the mid 4x levels but I think I should make a new one with an understanding of builds better, I saw neo posted to cap at 100 which with Pot'd
    equips which could get me some higher daggers, Also W/e world some people are in I might wanna move there for personal advice from them, Im not that great of a grinder anyway. Also, Are DB's actually great bossers and stuff? I've never seen one up close
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/t...al+blade+guide

You can research this on other MS forum sites. You'd get more advice than here.
    Last edited by kaglover1; 28th October 2010 at 06:02 AM.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

100 base dex is much too high, even with potential. Ours is at 56 base and we can equip full 80+ items and reverse dagger/katara. 50-80 is a more realistic cap for base.

DBs are top tier training and bossing classes, and are great solo and in parties.

Spoiler!

im really unfunded 100 dex would save me from buying a bunch of Pot'd equips
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

no he's serious
    even if you're unfunded 80 dex should be your max

by the time you hit 4th job (if you ever should get that far) it will be a lot easier to make money; hidden potential equips level 70+ sell for like 10m on an empty server (kradia), imagine what they would sell for on a busier server.
    it's actually easy to make money as long as you're grinding yourself and not leeching.

and get a pet too.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

80 base dex should really be your max. If you're equipping a reverse weapon with a MoN, you're doing it wrong. It's not difficult to just use a 100 weapon until end-game, you really won't notice a difference. Hell, we have a Chaos HTP and we still use a 100 dagger.

Spoiler!

I kept my dex just high enough to use the champion Katara until level 50, Using Dex equips to wear the level 30 Katara. My advice to you, is to scroll a witch hat for dex. Like 15-17 dex at least. and use that for as long as you can. I'd cap at around 70-80