Thread: Level 36 Hunter Broa - Need Help After A Quit =]

Default Level 36 Hunter Broa - Need Help After A Quit =]

Hello there guys! =]
    I own a level 36 Hunter in Broa. I'm coming back to the game after about 4 months not playing it and I have a few questions:

1. What are the main changes that I need to know about?
    2. What are the main items I should have by now or own (level 30 - 50)?
    3. How much do they cost?
    4. How should I get money?
    5. Where should I Train?
    6. What is the basic skill build (without FA)?

thank you guys!

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

1. The biggest change is the advent of the potential system. Equips you find can have a chance to be "potential". Purchase a magnifying glass from potion shops to reveal the potential. You can also use 70% or 90% potential scrolls on current equips, but if they fail, they break the equip. Because of this system, the drop rate for equips was increased 10x the old. You'll get a potential equip about as often as you got a regular equip before the drop rate increase.

2. Don't worry too much about items for now. Collect the Witch's tokens (part of the halloween event) and turn them in for 4 zombie rings. Each ring gives +1 all stat, +100 hp/mp, so getting all 4 will be +4 all stat, +400 hp/mp. This is incredibly helpful for bowmen.

3. Hunt for your equips now.

4. Training and selling decent potential equips.

5. Zombie Lupins north of ellinia are amazing training with Arrow Bomb. This area alone was reason enough for me to max AB before Mastery.

6. If you want to stay at Zlupins until 50, do enough for 6 booster, and 2 Soul Arrow, then max Arrow Bomb. If you want to do other things (like CPQ or questing), max Mastery before arrow bomb. By 70, everything except FA will be maxed, so do it in the order that best suits your needs.

Spoiler!

If you're stuck for weapons you can CPQ for them up to level 50. Ideally finding them from monster drops is better as they have a 10% chance (roughly) of having a hidden potential.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

first of all, thanks a lot!
    what is CPQ? is it new? what does "C" Stands for? :P
    so for now... I should just gank Zlupins?
    and it's not like i'm totally without items, i have a sweet maple bow, average robe, and a nice hat.
    so just get items and sell e'm?
    thanks again!

Carnival Party Quest. It's been around for ages now. By collecting Maple Coins you can use them to buy a necklace and weapons of your choice. When ready you can power up the necklace to give you HP and MP (But only +30 each at a rate of 60%)
    When you get an item that isn't potential NPC it if you're not going to use it. If it has bad potential stats (Like + Int and Luk on a bowman) then NPC it. If it's got good potential stats (Such as % "Whateverstat") then either keep it and use it or sell it in the Free Market or the Maple Trade System
    Last edited by Phazonkirby; 30th October 2010 at 03:10 AM.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

You can put potential in MTS now?

And yeah listen to their suggestions. More training sites, although idk how good it still is, is in the sticky thread above this thread in the Bowman section.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

The sticky training thread is still pretty decent but it doesn't mention past 100 (Except Nest Golem things) and it neglects to mention Typhons. Also, can you not put potentials in MTS? O.o
    Spoiler!

My art blog

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonkirby View Post
    The sticky training thread is still pretty decent but it doesn't mention past 100 (Except Nest Golem things) and it neglects to mention Typhons. Also, can you not put potentials in MTS? O.o
    Nope, otherwise I'd be a happy boy.

Spoiler!