Thread: Switching out Local Disk

Hybrid View

Default Switching out Local Disk

So my Local disk is quite pathetic and heart-breaking. I even compressed everything in it and it still comes to this.
    Spoiler!

In the image, my Second Disk has 27.5 Gig total with 15.9 Gig of free space.

My One Touch is a removable hard drive. So, whenever i download stuff, if it's larger than my Local Disk (which is usually 700Mb+, i was downloading JMS when i took the SS).

Is there someway to make it so that whenever i download something, it uses temporary space from my Second Disk?

As for history, I have no idea how my mom came to buying this, (I was 10 at the time) and my Uncle added in the second disk (which I suspect to being inside the Computer Tower, since it's not outside or detachable). So I really don't know how things turned out this way.
    by Cryopon

Go to firefox options and set it to always ask where you want to save downloads.
    That or choose the SAVE function rather than the OPEN function when downloading stuff. Helps with organization too.

In the meantime move anything unnecessary off your main disk to your other drives.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    That or choose the SAVE function rather than the OPEN function when downloading stuff. Helps with organization too.
    Damn, why didn't I think of this?
    by Cryopon

Be careful, because even when you save it to your secondary drive, the file will already start downloading onto the TEMP folder in C:. So don't wait too long to navigate to the folder.