Thread: Three Short Stories.

Default Three Short Stories.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I hope you enjoyed them. These are the byproducts of boredom whilst i sat waiting for my O Level MCQ Science C/P paper.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Congratulations! You got out of your episode. Very interesting, but sadly i don't like stories without dialogue..
    Hey is that your name?

Of course that's my name. Yes, i'm asian. I'm singaporean. I'm politically incorrect. WHEEEHEEEHEEHEEEEHEE. Whatever.
    Anyway, thank you. I shall now continue dreaming and recline on my imaginary hammock and gaze at the stars.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Wow, we share the same last name lol