Thread: Slash storm?

Icon4 Slash storm?

Slash storm is required to be maxed? Then how can I get the mastery books if I do not want to use real cash to get them? Is there any mob that drop the mastery books?

Slash storm is dropped by monsters, and you can also find it in the Free market.
    A semi-confirmed list of what drops it is here.

Slash storm IS required to be maxed, because at level 70, you get a skill called Bloody storm, which is in combination with flying assaulter.
    Flying assaulter -> Bloody storm -> usually Upper Stab.

You also need the Flying assaulter, and Mirror Image books when you hit level 70. The Flying assaulter book can usually be found for about 12m.
    Also note, these non- Cash shop versions do NOT have a 100% success rate, rather a 50%.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Also, the only one you do not necessarily NEED to max is Tornado Spin (at least right away).

Spoiler!

Haha. Thanks. Shall try to hunt the monsters for the mastery books then :)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
    Slash storm is dropped by monsters, and you can also find it in the Free market.
    A semi-confirmed list of what drops it is here.

Slash storm IS required to be maxed, because at level 70, you get a skill called Bloody storm, which is in combination with flying assaulter.
    Flying assaulter -> Bloody storm -> usually Upper Stab.

You also need the Flying assaulter, and Mirror Image books when you hit level 70. The Flying assaulter book can usually be found for about 12m.
    Also note, these non- Cash shop versions do NOT have a 100% success rate, rather a 50%.

my lv is 98..i used slash storm mastery book at lv97...i have 21 skill point..but i cant max slash storm...my current lv is 5..