Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are MTS items earmarked or something?

i dont think you get it.
    when you get hacked, you get hacked. they dont say "oh this isn't worth such and such" and leave it there, if they can use it/sell it then they're going to.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Moot point time guys.

1) Whoever it was hacked my computer, not my account (which means they probably can dictionary attack my account at their leisure anyway). I know this because when I was closing out maple, I got some sort of (yea maple occasionally gets this error message, but my computer login screen also said that someone was still logged in, and didn't want me to quit because progress could be lost).

2) When I freaked out and decided to upgrade my wireless security, I messed it up and accidentally switched to WEP (from Open, Disabled; no wonder we were getting so easily hacked) instead of WPA. It scrambled the password we typed, and I couldn't get in. So then I had to reset the wireless to factory defaults my holding a button down in the back. I dunno my DNS number so long story short, now I can't get in period, and I'm writing this from a library. If whoever it was the hacked me originally can still get into our wireless, go for them. They deserve my account.

But until I get my wireless not only up and running, but secure, any account change will be irrelevant.