Thread: dual blade creation

Default dual blade creation

I have been away from MS for a long time. happy to see that so many new things have been added since then.

My question is on the new class dual blade i seem to have trouble making one. I have browsed all posts already and in one of them it was mentioned that it might be a limited time only class so perhaps i am too late? I play global.

This is what i did: I created a new account, new character clicking that "dual blade" window. worked my way through the starter island.
    It auto adds all abilities to str. I read that before dual blader you become a rogue first.
    Well i talked to the darklord but he didnt want me so i asumed it was due to the 25 dex requirement. i leveled to 13 to be able to get my dex up to 25. Still the darkloard does not want to have me.
    I have looked at my "required" quests but the npc it shows wont let me click it or port into the dual blade area, from what i understand that wont be till lvl 20 when the owl quests start.

What am i doing wrong if anything?

Any info is much appreciated.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

What does it say when you click the dark lord?

You can still create DBs, it was not limited for gMS

Spoiler!

First he mentions the min requirement of lvl 10 which i have.

Then he says "You look like someone who belongs with us. You just need to be a little more sinister. So, you want to be a thief?"

I click "yes"

Then he replies "Strange. I get the sense that you are hiding something. Please leave."

I get the impression that i miss a requirement but other then min lvl 10 and 25 dex i dont know what it could be.

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

I had been afraid this whole time it was something obvious i missed.

....it was.

Turns out it was a quest, rather then finding an npc it was that lightbulb staring me in the face that whole time positioned right above my head.
    Fortunately darklord compensates extra skill points for advancing few levels late.
    It didnt used to be like that in the past, it meant rolling a new character and starting over.

Sorry for the mishap