Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: T-minus 6 Days Till Impact (Big Bang)

December 7th?

is Nexon trying to compete with Blizzard's WoW Cataclysm expansion? lol.

but seriously though, it would have been better if they chose a different day aside from Dec. 7th (even though it shouldnt really effect them at all, this is more of like a wth are you thinking type thing), just goes to show how good their research team is.

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Hey I don't mind it. My family and I are leaving on a cross-country trip to see my sister on the 13th of Dec. This gives me time to play.

Besides WoW sux. Imagine making you pay for an obviously free online game.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
    Hey I don't mind it. My family and I are leaving on a cross-country trip to see my sister on the 13th of Dec. This gives me time to play.

Besides WoW sux. Imagine making you pay for an obviously free online game.
    in that case you may as well play a maplestory private server as well for easier leveling and free nx items.

in any case
    http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20100628

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Well, it was either the 7th or 14th. It matches their other patch times pretty well. They said it was going to be a December patch, and assuming we also get the Christmas event, the 30th would be too early, and the 21st would be a bit late. It's not a big surprise or anything.

Releases tend to match up in the video game world now anyway. They probably are releasing it near WoW to compete, but landing it right on the same date is coincidence. Patches have been on Tuesday nights for the past couple of years.

Spoiler!

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zigkid3 View Post
    in that case you may as well play a maplestory private server as well for easier leveling and free nx items.

in any case
    http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20100628
    You read that webcomic too, nice!

I disagree with Tim's reasoning though. A subscription to me is way more objectionable than voluntary payments (that would be gas). For instance, instead of driving your car, you can always take the bus, ride a bike, or skate around on a skateboard like a retarded loser. It's perfectly reasonable to spend for various perks, and you'll probably end up paying not only what would be your subscription, but probably for a few of your friends too. A subscription game is like rent or taxes. None of that sounds fun. You have to pay and pay each month to rent the game. It's annoying, and there are some months you just won't wanna pay, because you won't be active (business or family commitments).

Besides, if you've ever seen Welcome to the NHK you know what eventually happens to subscription game addicts (they go into major debt, and join a pyramid scheme to try to recoup the money, ultimately needing help from their family to survive).
    Last edited by bulmabriefs144; 4th December 2010 at 05:26 AM.

You read that webcomic too, nice!

I disagree with Tim's reasoning though. A subscription to me is way more objectionable than voluntary payments (that would be gas). For instance, instead of driving your car, you can always take the bus, ride a bike, or skate around on a skateboard like a retarded loser. It's perfectly reasonable to spend for various perks, and you'll probably end up paying not only what would be your subscription, but probably for a few of your friends too. A subscription game is like rent or taxes. None of that sounds fun. You have to pay and pay each month to rent the game. It's annoying, and there are some months you just won't wanna pay, because you won't be active (business or family commitments).

Besides, if you've ever seen Welcome to the NHK you know what eventually happens to subscription game addicts (they go into major debt, and join a pyramid scheme to try to recoup the money, ultimately needing help from their family to survive).
    : |

We're not Japan, it does not apply to us.
    by Cryopon

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

4 days! Who is excite?

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
    4 days! Who is excite?

Are you for excite?

Spoiler!

Woopie. Get Nexon America to fix my account problems and I'll gladly return.
    I'm Retired.