Thread: "Lacking Level 1 Skills"

My post count is frozen. Megadeus's Avatar

Default "Lacking Level 1 Skills"

I get this when I try to use any refunded SP. I just used the SP Reset on my sin and it's fine for first job skills, but it WON'T LET ME get back my necessary second job skills I'd already maxed (read: MASTERY, CRITICAL, and HASTE).

Halp plox.

You must use all the skill points required for each respective job. If you get 61 skill points in 1st job, you need to use all 61. If you get 121 Skill points in 2nd job, you need to use all to add into third job skills. And same for third to fourth. Make sure you use all 61 skills points for 1st job. If you need to add into pointless skills, it's alright.

My post count is frozen. Megadeus's Avatar

Alright, thanks to Wyatt (here) and Poisonous (chatbox), I know now.
    Is it alright to ask for this thread to be closed? Or just let it die...

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Nah, we'll leave you with two more thoughts.

First, you can go the opposite extreme and raise too much for the job level, ripping yourself off on other stuff. If you see a box that says raising beyond this point, etc, etc, close the box and stop.

Second, if you really screw up, you can log in during a so-called hot time on Saturday (yes, they put it back in, in addition to the week long SP reset event. I guess they figure Americans are such nooblets that they'll screw up SP not once but TWICE. And they're probably right) and get a gift box.

Bowman class is a bit messed up with this. You have to use 61 points 1st job and 121 2nd job. 2nd job only has 120 points max between all skills so it's necessary to put 62 points into 1st job. All this really got me was stripping points from Arrow Blow and using them for more useful skills.