Thread: New Kerning City Party Quest Guide

Default New Kerning City Party Quest Guide

You must first be at least level 20. Go to any multi-dimensional door and choose first time together. So you need 3-4 party members who are level 20+. then talk to the lady and she will transport you into the PQ. After entering, go all the way right and talk to the lady. She will give you a certain number of tickets to collect by killing Ligators. You will usually have to get 3,5,8, or 10 tickets. the ligators have around 500 hp each, After getting the right amount of tickets talk to the lady at the right again to get a pass. Give the pass to the leader and after collecting 3 passes, the leader will talk to her and you will advance to the next stage.

This stage has the original vines part of the PQ. 3 members of the party will climb the vines and the leader will click on the lady. Either a WRONG will show up and the party members will have to move until you get a CORRECT and can advance to the next stage.

the next stage is with the kittens in barrels. 3 party members must stand on different platforms and the leader will click on the lady. Either a WRONG will show up and you will get a hint or you will get a CORRECT and will be allowed to advance. If u do get wrong, one of the platforms will start to sparkle. this is the hint. One player must stand on this platform becuase it is part of the combination that allow you to advance.

The next stage is fairly simple. You and the rest of your party must kill 8 curse eyes. they will drop passes BUT you DO NOT have to collect them. After killing all the curse eyes, the leader once again talks to the lady and advances the party to the boss stage.

The boss stage. Simple. Kill the King Slime. After he/it is killed, a pop up will show up with 6 treasure chests. u have a couple of second to pick one. After time is up or all party members have choosen a chest, they will open revealing the prize. The leader should now go collect the pass dropped by King Slime and give it to the lady. Everyone will receive 600+ exp and you will be transported back to the lobby.

Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

i was going to post there but ClericLordLeo told me to post in this section

No, this is the right place to put it as it will be logged into the database.

Thanks a lot! I'll work on it once I get some of these Big Bang updates done.