Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Post-BB Cleric to Priest SP Distribution & Training

Once again from another of Kag's posts... I don't understand what she's trying to say.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

If you don't understand, stop posting about it

If you don't understand, stop posting about it
    If you can't make a logical post, don't post.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

By the way, you should max Magic Armor over Energy Bolt, because Bless now stacks with other buffs. But, I'm not sure if Bless stacks with buff potions like Pain Reliever and stuff.

i start at scarecrows at the late 3x's. i got much more exp and didnt die once because i got heal. cds are not the clerics favourites since they cant mob well as well as being weak

Thunder God

Quote Originally Posted by curiousmon View Post
    By the way, you should max Magic Armor over Energy Bolt, because Bless now stacks with other buffs. But, I'm not sure if Bless stacks with buff potions like Pain Reliever and stuff.
    Bless does not stack with buffs, it is now a Smart buff. This means that it will not override your existing buffs that are better. So if you cast Bless and a mage casts Medi, Medi will win. But if you already Medi active and you cast Bless, Medi will not go away.

I think it does stack. Where else would the extra range come from when a priest blesses on top of my medi or rage?
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Thunder God

I know the variable changed from MDA to xMDA (etc.) which is the internal variable format for smart buffs (used by Beholder and other things). If it completely stacks, then that is a sweet bonus. I can test it easily enough, so I will do that.

Actually smartbuffs just stack with regular buffs now Thorr. Concentrate is labeled a smartbuff and it stacks with energizers. What makes beholder different is that if you have a high attack potion on then it won't cast its attack buff.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Sadly the Haunted Mansion is closed in EMS right now so I've been leveling at Officer Skeletons from 35-58. The exp is starting to get really bad. Some poeple say that I should go to Chronos at 60+. Is that true?

What are my options?