Thread: My Battle Mage Skill Build. (1st job - 2nd job)

Icon4 My Battle Mage Skill Build. (1st job - 2nd job)

Because Nexon has extended the time of the maintenance, I decided to share my first and second job advancement build. Keep in mind that this is my VERY FIRST SKILL BUILD GUIDE. No, this is not a training guide or what a battle mage is, but to be honest, I never tried this out on KMS. But, after reading several guides and watched many videos online, I have came up with this build. (Sorry, I didn't think of making the 3rd or 4th job build.)

First Job Skill Build
    Spoiler!

Second Job Skill Build
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by ChingChongVong; 22nd December 2010 at 05:08 AM.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

I don't know if the author still lurks the forums, but I'd like some feedback on this guide (from other people). The skill list looks somewhat accurate, and there is explanation given, but it's minimal. It seems more like a build discussion thread than an attempt at a guide.

Because Nexon has extended the time of the maintenance, I decided to share my first and second job advancement build. Keep in mind that this is my VERY FIRST SKILL BUILD GUIDE. No, this is not a training guide or what a battle mage is, but to be honest, I never tried this out on KMS. But, after reading several guides and watched many videos online, I have came up with this build. (Sorry, I didn't think of making the 3rd or 4th job build.)
    Like I said, more hypothetical than anything, although still correct. Input on rather this belongs in the "post-bb" section or the general resistance section?

Spoiler!

Thunder God

Given that the guide is not built on any practical knowledge -
    but to be honest, I never tried this out on KMS. But, after reading several guides and watched many videos online, I have came up with this build.
    I don't see it as a guide at all.

It's decent enough. I did things differently, myself, but this works.

Read somewhere about balancing drain and booster so that their times are equal and leave it at that. viable?

^Click!^

Eh What the hell.
    [x] 2nd Job [x] 3rd Job [ ] 4th Job [x] 100k [x] 1 mil
    [x] 5 mil [x] 10 mil [ ] ZRun

Thunder God

Quote Originally Posted by holywt View Post
    Read somewhere about balancing drain and booster so that their times are equal and leave it at that. viable?
    That's what I did. 13 in one and 10 in the other. However, after Chaos, the Boost lasts about 1/3 longer than it currently does. Drain loses its usefulness as you get higher level, too. It's really nice to have in early 3rd job, but it fades on power and stops keeping you alive the same way. Post-Chaos, it's probably better to go with 3 drain and max Booster

I did the 10/13 for Booster/Drain. Maxing booster only means you hit a skill key a little less often. Drain still helps in a few different areas.

Love everyone, trust only a few, and do wrong to none. -William Shakespeare